Vanilla Musk By Coty Cologne Spray 1 Oz

Cologne Spray 1 Oz Design House: Coty Year Introduced: 1994 Fragrance Notes: Natural Vanilla Musk Sandalwood And Cedarwood, Recommended Use: Evening see more...

Karen D.
PICAYUNE, MS
ITS A CLASSIC! It's not too strong and just the perfect blend of vanilla and musk. I totally forgot how lovely the scent of this cologne was until recently when I saw this at Macy's. It sits well when layered with another vanilla type lotion such as the vanilla bean noel from bath and body works. I wear it everyday and I always get compliments for it. Again it's not too sweet nor too sugary of a scent. It only last for 5-6 hours though, and prob 8 hours during winter season.
Heather C.
Clarksburg, WV
This cologne was the first cologne I wore as a teen and still wear today as an adult It has a wonderful scent of vanilla accompanied by a light scent of musk. I use a couple of spritzes and the cologne lasts all day. This is a classic and will always be one of my favorites.
Kalaeja F.
I'm always looking for vanilla anything. When I found this on Amazon I hadn't even smelled it when I bought it. I just wanted to take a risk so after reading the description, I said why not. All My perfumes before this had been more of a kiddie version of vanilla. Vanilla musk is a sensual adult smell that I wasn't use to at first and it had to grow on me. Now I compare everything to it and it's one out my favorite scents. I get so many compliments and my boyfriend loves it even more.
christina I.
Minotola, NJ
Love those perfume! I always make sure I have plenty, so I don't run out! I'm always complimented on the fragrance, and the fact that its very affordable is a plus!
Ariel W.
Merrimack, NH
I love this cologne so much. It's perfect on its own or as part of a mix of scents. It's not overwhelmingly sweet and it's not overly strong. It's just wonderful.
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
I was recently reminded how lovely this scent is, especially considering the price point. It's really quite lovely. Was one of my first perfumes as a tween :)
Erica H.
Boston, MA
This is a no for me even though I like sweet aromas I can't do vanilla scented never will