Vanilla Fields Cologne

Vanilla Fields Cologne Spray: Natural essences Color and ingredients change with each harvest see more...

Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Wowwwwww, does this take me back to Jr high and wearing our Mom's Vanilla fields to school haha. It honestly smells beautiful. And it smells just as the name Indicates, just a sweet and pretty vanilla smell.
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV
Like most other reviewers, this is a scent from my teenage years. I would get a bottle every year in my Christmas stocking. It is a very light floral vanilla scent, that I think would be perfect for the preteen/teenage girl for everyday wear because it is not overpowering.
alicia k.
Canyon Lake, TX
So I grew up smelling this perfume when I was a child. vanilla fields was my mothers favorite and me and my dad used to get it for her for her birthday. Well it is a very sweet smelling fragrance and can be a little overwhelming but if you like that sort of thing this is perfect for you!
Ellen H.
When I was in my late teens, my brother would buy me this for my birthday. I always knew exactly what my gift was going to be, but that was fine with me, because I love this scent. It is a soft vanilla, more of a floral vanilla than a foody vanilla. It has decent staying power, and it's reasonably priced. This is also a perfume that I can wear without having a raging headache by the end of the day.
Sheril F.
Umatilla, FL
Love this scent!!! it's not over powering....my husband likes it because it doesn't bother him or is to strong...he uses an oxygen concentrator 24/7. i love it because it's super affordable!!
Samantha R.
Lehighton, PA
I'm really sensitive to smelly things. Most cause me to immediately get headaches. This perfume smells nice and doesn't cause headaches for me. It's one of the only perfumes I'll use.
Victoria r.
Pennsauken, Nj
Another favorite from my teenage years,I introduced my daughter to it and she loves it, it's a Very nice soft scent! I would definitely recommend for all ages!
Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
Like everyone else this is the smell of my teenage years! I loved it so much I get enough at Christmas to last me years!
Patricia C.
Ducktown, TN
This was my go to when I was a teenager and I still love the smell of it. Vanilla is my favorite scent.
taylor r.
Has anyone tried this product