VANILLA FIELDS by Coty

by Vanilla Fields

COLOGNE SPRAY 2 OZ & COLOGNE SPRAY 1 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VANILLA FIELDS by Coty!
Carleton Place, ON
This was my first ever perfume I purchased, I used to wear it every day. Then I branched out and deciding to try other perfumes like Pravda candy and Black opium. I got curious and decided to give this a smell last week and honestly I just don’t think it holds up to the newer fragrances. Still an ok priced perfume for a young adult.
Lachine, QC
call me crazy but I love this fragrance. I have used this when I was a child and it was my favourite. If I saw this at a store now, I would buy it but I have not noticed it in a long time. I like it because it smells natural yet sweet. it is similar to an essential oil or vanilla extract. it is wonderful.
This was the first brand of perfume I’d ever purchased and this fragrance reminds me of my childhood. I still think it’s pretty, but my tastes have matured a bit more but I always favor something that has vanilla in it :)
New Glasgow , NS
My all time favorite perfume since i was young.My mom used to buy it for me every birthday.But haven't bought it in a few years
Hamilton, ON
I love the scent of vanilla, reminds me of my grandma. A bit over powering but scent last long.

Looking for your answer?