Vanilla Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 12.1 oz

Whether it is breakfast time, snack time, or party time, Chex cereal has been delivering simple goodness for over 60 years. Vanilla Chex is Gluten Free, contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources, no preservatives and no artificial flavors--and is a key ingredient in homemade Original Chex Party Mix, classic Muddy Buddies and hundreds of other easy recipes. So get munching, mixing and making--because inside each of these crunchy squares, you'll find a world of possibilities.

In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?
Has anyone used these for muddy buddies?
Start your review of Vanilla Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 12.1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Gainesville, GA
This cereal was a surprise to me. It actually tastes like crunchy vanilla ice cream. I love it. It is REALLY sweet, much sweeter than I would have expected . The price is good, same for most cereals. It is not available at all grocery stories, but it has been at the couple near me.
No Special Diet
I love original Chex with a little sugar but the vanilla flavor is so sweet on it's own that it doesn't need any. Vanilla is one of my favorite flavors. Also perfect for making trail mixes or muddy buddy treats. I will always repurchase.
Tujunga, CA
I grew up eating Chex, we had all three original favors at my house growing up. This takes the cake though. This is a guilty pleasure of mine to pour a bowl and eat them dry as a snack when I game. I wish they sold this flavor in a bigger box! I have gotten my nephews hooked on them too!
This is my favorite cereal! I love how Chex strives to make most of their cereals gluten free. I have trouble finding name brand cereals to accommodate my allergy, and this one is the best. I love the variety of flavors too!
Gluten Free
Where do I begin! I think this cereal is great! I love both the vanilla and chocolate variation, children love it too! I would definitely recommend this, It also helps that it is gluten free, and helps if you have a gluten allergy!
No Special Diet
Not my favorite vanilla cereal but pretty good. They taste exactly like I thought they would: vanilla icing on Chex squares. I took off a star because I thought they were a little too sweet and like all Chex cereal, got soggy too fast.
Bandon, OR
Addicted to these! Whenever I find them in the store I have to buy them. Love how sweet they are. No too sweet for the morning, but just enough for my sweet tooth kick. I even snack on them dry. When I was pregnant, this was my favorite thing to put on my ice cream.
Georgetown, IN
I like to eat GF as much as possible and of course, mornings are cereal perfect. I do love all the GF chex brand cereals. I add milk and sometimes put blueberries or strawberries in my cereal. It does get a bit soggy by the time I finish but no problem there, just drink it!
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Kailua Kona, HI
Vanilla chex are disguisting! The plain rice chex with a sprinkle of sugar is the way to go. The taste is so artificial. If it was natural vanilla or something natural it would taste a ton better. This poor box of cereal sat on my counter forever before I bit the bullet and just threw the whole box away because it was NASTY.
Stockton, CA
Omg I love this cereal! Most people don't like Chex rice wishing it had more flavor! But this cereal is the best it's perfect if you have kids not wanting to hype them up on too much sugar and give them the hint of sweetness they're asking for. I love it myself too!