Vanilla Bean Jordan's Skinny Keto Syrup With Mct Oil 254 Oz

Vanilla Bean Jordan's Skinny Keto Syrup With Mct Oil 25.4 Oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vanilla Bean Jordan's Skinny Keto Syrup With Mct Oil 25.4 Oz.!
How would you rate this product?
ELIZABETH M.
Morro Bay, CA
Vanilla Bean Jordan's Skinny Keto Syrup With Mct Oil 25.4 Oz. uploaded by ELIZABETH M.
DELICIOSO,PARA EL CAFÉ Y LOS PANQUEQUES Y PARA ALGUNOS QUEQUES,CON SOLO AGREGAR UN POQUITO DE ESTE SYRUP,SABE ESQUISITO
Shonna V.
Stroud, OK
Vanilla Bean Jordan's Skinny Keto Syrup With Mct Oil 25.4 Oz. uploaded by Shonna V.
It actually tasted better than expected. It made it easy to get my MCT oil for the day. No bad aftertaste and helped my coffee taste good
Julia O.
Edmonton, AB
I got the peanut butter cup flavour and I was extremely disappointed with the results because I expected lots of flavour with a teaspoon or two but that is not the case. For such a small bottle and for the price I would expect much more flavour. I think it’s because it is made with mit oil that the flavour is not very strong at all because the regular skinny syrups have much more flavour.

Looking for your answer?