Add a Photo

By BEEKMAN 1802
#223 in Bar Soap

Big Bar - "Can you make a great vanilla soap?" is one of the most frequent questions we've gotten over the years. And we finally made one to our liking. It's like dessert in your tub. (Seriously, what two words go together better?) It's also our first triple milled goat milk bar, blended with jojoba to lock in moisture. And like all our soap, its natural fragrance and color is great for sensitive skin. And cuz we don't discriminate, we made this bar big and bold enough for both gals and guys.

Like all our soaps & skincare products, we try to eliminate harmful chemicals while featuring botanical based ingredients from farms - not labs. Jojoba seed oil is ultra-moisturizing, with regenerating, restructuring and toning qualities. Coconut oil quickly absorbs into skin and locks in moisture. Pure goat milk is rich in vitamins and gentle on skin. Sulfate, Paraben, Petroleum & Phosphate Free. Cean and simple. Just like country life.

Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Spotsylvania
This soap was very moisturizing and didn't irritate my skin like most other products do. I purchased this product online, it was on the pricey side but id say it was worth it and would purchase this product again.I would recommend it to anyone with eczema or other skin allergies.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
My shower always smells so good with this soap in it - I even catch wiffs of it just walking past the shower. The vanilla scent smells great - not too strong... it's just the right amount, and it leaves my skin feeling nice and clean. Probably my favorite of the different Beekman scents. Would recommend!