BY BEEKMAN 1802

Big Bar - "Can you make a great vanilla soap?" is one of the most frequent questions we've gotten over the years. And we finally made one to our liking. It's like dessert in your tub. (Seriously, what two words go together better?) It's also our first triple milled goat milk bar, blended with jojoba to lock in moisture. And like all our soap, its natural fragrance and color is great for sensitive skin. And cuz we don't discriminate, we made this bar big and bold enough for both gals and guys.

Like all our soaps & skincare products, we try to eliminate harmful chemicals while featuring botanical based ingredients from farms - not labs. Jojoba seed oil is ultra-moisturizing, with regenerating, restructuring and toning qualities. Coconut oil quickly absorbs into skin and locks in moisture. Pure goat milk is rich in vitamins and gentle on skin. Sulfate, Paraben, Petroleum & Phosphate Free. Cean and simple. Just like country life.

Christopher C.
Worcester
I bought this has a set with the scrub and body butter. This scent is so amazing. It is by far the best vanilla scented product I have ever used. I find this to be more of an earthy, true vanilla as opposed to the sickly sweet, foody type of vanilla in most products today.

I've been following Beekman Boys since the beginning of their journey and am so happy to see all of their success. Their products are wonderful and the goats milk soaps are divine. They lather up so rich and leave skin feeling very cleansed and moisturized.
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
This Beekman Goat Milk soap is a miracle!!!! Buy it, no matter the price....my skin has never been this amazingly soft.  I purchase these products through Evine online home shopping, which I try to buy everything through Ebates now day!!!  It lasts forever and is so amazing.
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
I've been using this soap bar for a couple of years now. My mother is a huge Beekman fan and she buys their products in bulk. Their vanilla absolute goat milk soap bar is absolutely my favorite of their products. Literally, nothing smells better than this. It makes my skin feel amazing and the peace of mind is great knowing that you're supporting a home business that uses great and healthy ingredients. This bar lasts FOREVER too, which is great. I love love love it!
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
My shower always smells so good with this soap in it - I even catch wiffs of it just walking past the shower. The vanilla scent smells great - not too strong... it's just the right amount, and it leaves my skin feeling nice and clean. Probably my favorite of the different Beekman scents. Would recommend!
Cassie D.
Spotsylvania
This soap was very moisturizing and didn't irritate my skin like most other products do. I purchased this product online, it was on the pricey side but id say it was worth it and would purchase this product again.I would recommend it to anyone with eczema or other skin allergies.
Jennifer C.
I absolutely love the Beekman Boys 1802 goat milk soap and Absolut Vanilla! It is very moisturizing does not leave my skin feeling dry or tight after I shower and the scent is absolutely divine!