2 colors available

BY VANICREAM

Broad Spectrum screens UVA and UVB rays.  No sensitizing chemical sunscreens. Dermatologist recommended. Non-comedogenic. Oil Free. Free of: dyes. lanolin. fragrance. masking fragrance. formaldehyde. parabens. other preservatives This unique formula with transparent film that minimizes white residue. Ideal for daily use by the entire family. For all skin types. Broad spectrum. No PABA or oxybenzone. non greasy. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
This sunscreen doesn't have any parabens or any fragrances, so it's really good for sensitive skin. Protecting your skin from the sun is very important to avoid skin cancer. This personally feels a little thick and greasy on my skin, but it doesn't leave a white film, which is good. It doesn't absorb into your skin which is expected of most mineral sunscreens. Comes with a lot of product and great for summer.
Heather H.
Heather H.
We've been using this sunscreen for a few years now not only for our son- but myself as well. It's truly for those that have such sensitive skin or who care about what goes on their bodies! It stays on, thru water and play and helps keep skin soft.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Ukiah, CA
This is a great sunscreen. Very effective and gentle on skin n. I work in a pharmacy and we stock it specifically for a local dermatologist who recommends it to her patients. Love the sport version because of the water resistance.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
I have Vanicream sunscreen and it pricey but it is worth the value. You will not be disappointed with this brand. It is packaged very nicely. It doesn't leave a tint on skin. I highly recommend to use for the beach.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
I work for a dermatologist and we recommend this brand! The sunscreen is effective, and isn't sticky! Some sunscreen just cakes on but this does not. Great for sensitive skin and actually WORKS! I use this myself!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
This is a pretty decent sunscreen I find it to work very well it's effective not disappointed at all I am a first-time user it's a good value not pricey at all and I would recommend this to others
Mary C.
Mary C.
This stuff works great. i use it on my 8 month old baby and myselg and so far we've been super protected and still get a nice little tan. its not too heavy and dries super fast.
Christie S.
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
Great for people with sensitive skin & eczema! My son has eczema and this is what we use on him.
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
This sunscreen is approved by the Environmental Working Group (EWG), which means that the ingredients in this product are SAFE and do not offer inferior sun protection or contain worrisome ingredients. I run 3-4x a week for more than 1hr in daylight, so it is a crucial that I protect my skin as best as I can from the sun's harmful rays. This sunscreen is definitely a lot thicker than what I'm used to, but I don't mind it.
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
This will protect you from the sun (if you apply correctly and reapply after to hours);). I get burned so easily and this sunscreen prevents it. Great for summer and those hot sunny days! It's SPF 35
It does leave a white paste on your face, but if you rub it in, you won't notice.