Vanicream Skin Cream with Pump

A non-greasy, long-lasting moisturizing cream that is easy-to-spread, quickly absorbed and non-comedogenic*. Ingredients: purified water, white petrolatum, sorbitol solution, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, ceteareth-20, simethicone, glyceryl monostearate, polyethylene glycol monostearate, sorbic acid and BHT

is this product to use for a everyday skin routine ?
How thick is this?
Does this make your face greasy feeling after a while?
Start your review of Vanicream Skin Cream with Pump!
Product Highlights
I purchased this product per the recommendation of my dermatologist. I suffer from extremely dry sensitive skin with severe eczema throughout my entire body. This moisturizer has worked wonders for me! The cream is fairly thick, but doesn't take too long to absorb into the skin. I feel almost instant relief when I apply this even on days when I am experiencing a severe eczema flare-up. This cream also works and feels amazing when used for wet wraps. This moisturizer is at the top of my list and a product I highly recommend.in reviews
This really hydrates,and worth every penny I have extremely dry skin.and when I put it on my skin looks healthy and soft..this product absorbs very quickly or my skin is that thirsty..lol but it is the best I have tried. . My dermatologist told me about this and said to buy it..so glad I did..will be my go to for now on.even though it has no scentin reviews
Christina F.
Minneapolis, MN
I was recommended this by my dermatologist years ago because I needed something to help with my hands. In the winters with the cold weather, dry indoor air, and the constant washing I do at my job, my hands get so dry it almost looks like a rash and can become really uncomfortable and even burn. This cream completely saves my hands and it is the only one I have found to work! It is formulated for people with eczema as well so it uses non-irritating ingredients. I couldn’t recommend it enough!
Steph H.
Hugheston, WV
My dermatologist suggested this because I have a touch of rosacea and don’t like putting anything harsh on my skin. It’s over the counter and it’s not that bad on price either, especially considering how long it lasts. I suggest it for anyone who has issues with dry skin or certain skin conditions that it can assist with.
Tyleen B.
Mcdonough, GA
Vanicream Skin Cream with Pump uploaded by Tyleen B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great everyday whole body lotion. Great for using right after the shower on damp skin to lock in moisture. I have sensitive skin and eczema prone skin too. So it is worth the price to spend!
Baylee W.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this lotion!! My dermatologist recommended it to me to use twice daily and my skin irritation went away within a few days. I have found that if I stop using this lotion, the irritation will return in a few days which is unfortunate, but as long as you keep up with it, you’ll be fine. I highly recommend this product!
Victoria U.
FL
I have really dry/sensitive skin so, I was excited so see that this product was save for people who have sensitive skin. It a gentle/ thick cream thick at first and then, sinks into your skin. I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with the same skin problems as me!!!! 10/10Unscented Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream - 16oz
Lindsay G.
United states
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a wonderful product if you have dry skin on your arms, legs, elbows, etc. It really moisturizes nicely without feeling heavy or greasy. I did try to use it on my face but it felt as though there was a thin film just sitting on top of the skin and I didn't like that. Otherwise it's great for dry areas on the body and I'd highly recommend it!
Tia J.
Cupertino, CA
THIS. This is my HG moisturizer. My eczema has gotten much worse in the past few years and I decided to switch over from cetaphil cream for my nighttime moisturizer to Unscented Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream - 16oz because this is THICKER. It hasn’t made my eczema go anywhere or anything but I can tell that it’s doing a much better job at moisturizing my skin. Love it!
Barrett H.
This cream was a god send when I was on accutane. Nothing seemed to quench my severe dry skin. Until I found this cream. Solved my problems.
Purchased at: Target
Really like how minimal this cream is. Has no fragrances or any unnecessary chemicals. I use it after every shower and it's been amazing for my sensitive skin. I love how minimal it is but at the same time I sometime wish I could use something with lavender
Abigail K.
Concord, NH
THIS LOTION SAVED ME, being on accutane, I was peeling and always in pain. My dermatologist recommended vanicream and i have never had my skin feel so well coated and protected. With going back on accutane now, I already stocked up on my vanicream supply!