Vanicream

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Sometimes the simplistic approach is the best one! This skin cream has been a savior for me, when I’ve over done it with chemical exfoliants, after a sun burn, wind burned skin, honestly it has worked wonderfully for me each and every time. I use it on my face, neck and décolletage, even around my sensitive eye area. It goes on thick, no joke, but give it time because after 20 minutes my skin feels so soft and hydrated. If you’re going to apply it after retinol I recommend waiting half an hour so the retinol has plenty of time to be absorbed. I enjoy using this day and night, I’ve even worn it under sunscreen and they work great together. Looks nice under makeup, no issues there. It’s fragrance free and very gentle. Highly recommend!
5 / 5
This cream is just amazing. I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks now and it just adds the best moisture to my skin without making it oily. I saw a Tik Tok on it and decided to try it. It’s great for sensitive skin too. It’s gentle and a little definitely goes a long way. I love the pump feature too. At night I mix it with castor oil and I wake up with baby soft skin. Very affordable too. Bought this big bottle for under $13
5 / 5
This lotion is dermatologist recommended and works very well for my family’s sensitive skin. My daughters have eczema and this keeps their skin moisturized and healthy. It absorbs quickly and is thick but isn’t too thick so the pump works well! Highly recommended for everyone!