Vanicream

Vanicream Skin Cream Tube, 4...
66 Reviews
5 / 5
This is such a great cream! I got it primarily for my eczema breakouts but it’s also good just for dry skin. It has kept my breakouts at bay. 10/10 recommend
5 / 5
Affordable unscented face cream that’s great for winter. Thicker texture makes it sit nicely on skin. I also use this as an under eye cream. It’s a big tube so it should last a while!
5 / 5
This cream is amazing! If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. It is so moisturizing and affordable. It is fragrance free and great for sensitive, dry skin!
5 / 5
If I could give this product 10 stars I would. There is nothing that I have ever used that can compare to the quality of this product. Not only is it clean, unscented, accessible, and affordable, it is extremely good for sensitive skin such as mine. It saved a lot of my skin allergy problems and I can’t recommend it enough. Please go buy this
5 / 5
This cream is very basic, no fragrance added, white in color, but it leaves the skin so supple and soft. I prefer this over the Cerave Moisturizing Cream because Cerave is quite waxy-feeling compared to this, Vanicream is a bit thicker and leaves a tacky feeling on the skin, like it formed a nice occlusive barrier but is somehow now overly greasy or heavy. I love to apply it on damp skin after cleansing my face. Since I switched moisturizers, I now get so many compliments on how my skin is glowing. I also noticed that my face is softer and has less breakouts. It's also amazing for the body too. I don' think I'll ever stop using this product.
5 / 5
This cream is my true savior in Midwest winters!!! So moisturizing without being greasy or oily. I use it on my hands, face, body, EVERYWHERE. It’s amazing.
5 / 5
one of the only moisturizers ill forever use I have rosacea and this calms my skin down and does not cause any breakouts I use the gentle one and recommend this for all skin types great price as well
5 / 5
I’ve spent years searching for a face moisturizer that doesn’t sting or irritate my skin. I stumbled upon this one and my search is over! I’ve stocked up on this from Target and my skin is loving it! I had a broken skin barrier from retinol products and vitamin c. Nothing helped but this. I’m obsessed!
5 / 5
This has been great on my dry, sensitive eczema prone skin. Not greasy, sinks in well, but still feels moisturized hours later!
5 / 5
This has quickly become my favorite moisturizer! Since I started using a month ago, I no longer have chest acne. I use this on my face, neck, & chest. Free from all the bad crap. Simple but effective! Very moisturizing and absorbs beautifully. Skin feels nice & plump with a healthy glow. I also love using this on dry areas before applying self tanner; gives a nice airbrushed blend to hands, feet, & the other odd areas; such as, elbows, underarms, & face. Highly recommend!