Vanicream

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I picked up the sunscreen after I had a big allergic reaction to something unknown and my face was very sensitive. It’s a mineral sunscreen with the zinc. My skin loves the vanicteam cream moisturizing cream so I thought I’d try this since I have a bad reaction to the other “gentle” recommended brand products. it is hydrating like the cream and does leave a bit of a greasy looking finish although it doesn’t feel greasy on the skin. It feels hydrating. My skin doesn’t react to it at all and it feels very gentle. I like it since I’m trying to give my skin a break, but if shininess bothers you, you may want to set with the powder. Good gentle choice if you skin is in crisis: damaged and dry and flaky like mine!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I bought this for my husband who has sensitive skin and rosacea. It doesn’t take much for it to flare up so he’s always hesitant to use skin products even though I tell him all the team he really needs to use moisturizer and spf because of his skin conditions. Since I purchased it he is now using it daily and has no issues with irritation or breakouts. I will continue to purchase it for him and highly recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin looking to keep their skincare routine simple.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I use this on my kids every morning. It is great for sensitive skin (both of my kids have eczema), rubs in beautifully, and has a very robust zinc coverage. I always look for the highest percentage of zinc that I can find and this one is a whopping 19.5%!