BY VANICREAM

Dermatologic Formula for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Ideal for prescription compounding. Vanicream™ skin cream s scientific formula effectively moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. Vanicream™ skin cream provides total dry skin cream; apply it to hands, face, feet, or body and rub in gently. Use it as often as needed. after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun exposure before exposure to wind or cold as a night cream for massage Vanicream™ Skin Cream is safe and effective for all skin types and can be used: at home in the hospital or nursing home at the office or factory on the farm or outdoor jobsite at the gym or recreation center Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is gentle as it is effective and can see more...

• This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! ...1 Answers
  • I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this w...3 Answers
  • Does this cream have any SPF?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Deborah P.
Richmond, TX
I am so glad that I discovered Vanicream! I have pretty dry & sensitive skin. I use this moisturizer on my body, face & even on my children! It is fantastic for sensitive skin and keeps my skin greatly hydrated. As an Esthetician I have recommended this line of products to numerous clients of mine.
Sarah M.
This cream was given to me for my baby shower by parents of a child with particularly sensitive skin. I never needed if my own baby, but decided to try it on my eczema. I wasn't super impressed with the greasy residue that it left behind and it certainly didn't help the eczema. Because it was indeed very gentle, I'm giving it three stars.
karenia b.
Haines city , FL
This is my secret to smooth feet! since it's a thick moisturizer I like to use it on my feet at night and wear socks to bad. the result is smooth feet. Not much mention it works great on my eczema.
Cassandra S.
When I found out by the dermatologist my kids had eczema I was devastated. Then, he recommended Vanicream and I was amazed at how well it kept their skin moisturized! Their skin stayed moisturized all day and it helped heal their eczema. I highly recommend this product.
Tania M.
Excellent to help my son with his very sensitive skin. He has eczema and this lotion and all of the vain cream products have been amazing for him. We find them at Walgreens and amazon.
Kaitlin B.
Minneapolis, MN
Holy grail moisturizer. This is the consistence of Eucerine, but not as oily. It still feels like it needs a couple minutes to soak in, but it works so well! I use it regularly on my hands and people tell me my skin is super soft because of it.
melissa c.
Twentynine Palms, CA
The cold weather dries out my skin. This skin cream works very well. No scent, and is really thick. I use it throughout the year. Does not leave you feeling greasy. I recommend for all ages and skin types.
Ashley D.
Sellersburg , IN
I received this from our pediatrician for my 4 yr old daughter. It's done an amazing job of calming her eczema. I noticed a huge difference in just a few days. And it's done a good job of controlling her flair ups.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I bought this for my baby on the advice of my pediatrician. It has a thicker consistency and takes a bit to absorb. It moisturizer well and lasts a while. I like that it comes in a pump makes application easy!
I have severe dermatitis and I got this product from NIH (National Institution of Health) and my eczema (severe dermatitis) was getting better and that was over a year ago and I still us it to the day
Laura L.
Lebanon , IN
Has anyone used this for their child exzema?
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a good moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin and eczema?
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this cream have any SPF?
I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this was ok to use on the face?
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! Has anyone else had extremely positive outcomes with this product?!