BY VANICREAM

Dermatologic Formula for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Ideal for prescription compounding. Vanicream™ skin cream s scientific formula effectively moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. Vanicream™ skin cream provides total dry skin cream; apply it to hands, face, feet, or body and rub in gently. Use it as often as needed. after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun exposure before exposure to wind or cold as a night cream for massage Vanicream™ Skin Cream is safe and effective for all skin types and can be used: at home in the hospital or nursing home at the office or factory on the farm or outdoor jobsite at the gym or recreation center Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is gentle as it is effective and can see more...

• This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! ...1 Answers
  • I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this w...3 Answers
  • Does this cream have any SPF?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
heidi j.
Toms River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended this because my skin was so sensitive and this is so dense and moisturizing! It's very gentle.
Destiny C.
This is my every day moisturizer and i could not live without it it is the beat non poor clogging yetttttt
Iliyalit H.
Tucson, AZ
This one it's my favorite, it's perfect when you use a neutral soap and you need your skin moisturizing.
Michelle B.
Coward, SC
Works very well for my son with eczema. Hid dermatologist highly recommended it.
Lauren R.
So amazing! I love this! very moisturizing and not greasy at all! a favorite
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My bad eczema is so much better with this cream! No feeling of oil leftover
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
VaniCream Moisturizing Lotion is the only lotion I buy for my daughter who suffers from eczema. It was recommended by a pharmacist and her dermatologist. It states it very clear on the package; free of dyes, lanolin, fragrance, masking fragrance, parabens, formaldehyde and other preservatives. My daughter swears by this product and says it works best if you apply after a shower while skin is still wet and let it air dry...keeps her skin moisturized longer than any other product she has tried. VaniCream is an amazing brand...they even have shampoo and conditioner. A++
Stacy A.
I have sensitive skin, and this is the only lotion I've found that hydrates my skin and doesn't cause skin irritations. The pump makes is very convenient.
Ashley D.
Sellersburg , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from our pediatrician for my 4 yr old daughter. It's done an amazing job of calming her eczema. I noticed a huge difference in just a few days. And it's done a good job of controlling her flair ups.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchase a new jar of this every month for my eczema... Its worth the price. Its the best lotion I have found so far. It doesn't clear up my eczema completely, but it definitely helps! I use it right after the shower when my skin starts to itch from the hot water! Only complaint is the price... I still purchase it, but its so expensive!
Laura L.
Lebanon , IN
Has anyone used this for their child exzema?
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a good moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin and eczema?
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this cream have any SPF?
I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this was ok to use on the face?
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! Has anyone else had extremely positive outcomes with this product?!