BY VANICREAM

Dermatologic Formula for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Ideal for prescription compounding. Vanicream™ skin cream s scientific formula effectively moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. Vanicream™ skin cream provides total dry skin cream; apply it to hands, face, feet, or body and rub in gently. Use it as often as needed. after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun exposure before exposure to wind or cold as a night cream for massage Vanicream™ Skin Cream is safe and effective for all skin types and can be used: at home in the hospital or nursing home at the office or factory on the farm or outdoor jobsite at the gym or recreation center Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is gentle as it is effective and can see more...

• This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! ...1 Answers
  • I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this w...3 Answers
  • Does this cream have any SPF?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
This stuff literally saved my hands. I found out i was allergic to anything fragrant and my hands were break out and this stuff got my hands to stop bleeding. My hands have never looked so good until I used this stuff. It's worth every dime and you can find it at almost any drug store
Lindsey G.
New Windsor, NY
Absolute FAVORITE face moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't make me red or break me out. I love how it's odorless because I feel like scents on face moisturizers can be overbearing. The only downside is (however not warrant of a 4 star review) is that the texture annoys me sometimes.
Nay T.
This cream is the best for those with sensitive skin. Fragrance-free, paraben-free. However, it is made of petroleum jelly, so there will be a greasy feel. You may want to add in a few drops of water so the cream spreads more easily without the tacky afterfeel.
Julia K.
Austin, TX
I could not live without vanicream. I have super sensitive skin that seems to get red and swollen from just about every skin product, but vanicream is super gentle. I use the heavy lotion in gen winter, and the lite lotion in the fall. They're super effective, no scent, and I will continue to buy
Holly I.
Chehalis , Wa
I have very sensitive skin as I have mentioned on here before. It was hard to find a moisturizer that worked well with my skin! Well this on did it. It's amazing! Not oily doesn't break me out and keeps my face moisturized !! Would recommend!
Odelia C.
I was breaking out really bad on my chest and back area when my doctor told me to use vanicream as well as the prescribed medication. I still use it even after my skin cleared up and it helps keep my acne under control. I recommend it!
Dana B.
seymour, CT
I purchase a new jar of this every month for my eczema... Its worth the price. Its the best lotion I have found so far. It doesn't clear up my eczema completely, but it definitely helps! I use it right after the shower when my skin starts to itch from the hot water! Only complaint is the price... I still purchase it, but its so expensive!
Allyson R.
As a long time eczema sufferer this cream has been such a great find! My dermatologist recommended it to me and it works great on my dry patches without irritating it or making it worse! I also use on my boys eczema patches as well!
Ashley P.
This product is a miracle during the winter, helping heal my dry skin. It's very gentle on my skin and I haven't experienced any breakouts. It takes a little while to absorb, but after that it leaves the face feeling so soft.
Tiffany C.
My daughter had eczema as a baby. Her doctor recommend vanicream and it was seriously a life saver! I use it on myself as well! After shaving I apply to my legs and don't end up with bumps or burning like most lotions. Love it!
Laura L.
Lebanon , IN
Has anyone used this for their child exzema?
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a good moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin and eczema?
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this cream have any SPF?
I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this was ok to use on the face?
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! Has anyone else had extremely positive outcomes with this product?!