BY VANICREAM

Dermatologic Formula for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Ideal for prescription compounding. Vanicream™ skin cream s scientific formula effectively moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. Vanicream™ skin cream provides total dry skin cream; apply it to hands, face, feet, or body and rub in gently. Use it as often as needed. after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun exposure before exposure to wind or cold as a night cream for massage Vanicream™ Skin Cream is safe and effective for all skin types and can be used: at home in the hospital or nursing home at the office or factory on the farm or outdoor jobsite at the gym or recreation center Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is gentle as it is effective and can see more...

• This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! ...1 Answers
  • I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this w...3 Answers
  • Does this cream have any SPF?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley D.
Sellersburg , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from our pediatrician for my 4 yr old daughter. It's done an amazing job of calming her eczema. I noticed a huge difference in just a few days. And it's done a good job of controlling her flair ups.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchase a new jar of this every month for my eczema... Its worth the price. Its the best lotion I have found so far. It doesn't clear up my eczema completely, but it definitely helps! I use it right after the shower when my skin starts to itch from the hot water! Only complaint is the price... I still purchase it, but its so expensive!
Caitlin C.
Spring, TX
This is our holy grail! My 17 month old suffers from extreme eczema from food allergies and we have tried every lotion on the market for something to sooth him and give him relief from pain and itchy while being moisturizing enough. Someone mentioned this in my moms group and I immediately purchased it. I was not disappointed! After merely days, his bloody patches of dry skin started to fade. Its extremely moisturizing without having all the "icky" stuff that's in most things. Will continue to purchase this time after time!
Jennifer M.
Naperville, IL
Amazing! I have terribly itchy shins and I place a small amount and it provides excellent coverage and hydration. Thick formula and dermatologist recommended. No dyes, odors or preservatives.
Kaitlin B.
Minneapolis, MN
Holy grail moisturizer. This is the consistence of Eucerine, but not as oily. It still feels like it needs a couple minutes to soak in, but it works so well! I use it regularly on my hands and people tell me my skin is super soft because of it.
Sarah M.
This cream was given to me for my baby shower by parents of a child with particularly sensitive skin. I never needed if my own baby, but decided to try it on my eczema. I wasn't super impressed with the greasy residue that it left behind and it certainly didn't help the eczema. Because it was indeed very gentle, I'm giving it three stars.
Lauren R.
So amazing! I love this! very moisturizing and not greasy at all! a favorite
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I bought this for my baby on the advice of my pediatrician. It has a thicker consistency and takes a bit to absorb. It moisturizer well and lasts a while. I like that it comes in a pump makes application easy!
Deborah P.
Richmond, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so glad that I discovered Vanicream! I have pretty dry & sensitive skin. I use this moisturizer on my body, face & even on my children! It is fantastic for sensitive skin and keeps my skin greatly hydrated. As an Esthetician I have recommended this line of products to numerous clients of mine.
Molly A.
Plains, PA
My favorite moisturizer ever! The thick consistency is suprisingly light and very creamy. I saw some people complaining about it being greasy but ive never had that problem with this product. I constantly wear this under my makeup and have never had an issue with it. I go through the big tubs like crazy, I love it!
Laura L.
Lebanon , IN
Has anyone used this for their child exzema?
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a good moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin and eczema?
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this cream have any SPF?
I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this was ok to use on the face?
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! Has anyone else had extremely positive outcomes with this product?!