BY VANICREAM

Dermatologic Formula for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Ideal for prescription compounding. Vanicream™ skin cream s scientific formula effectively moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. Vanicream™ skin cream provides total dry skin cream; apply it to hands, face, feet, or body and rub in gently. Use it as often as needed. after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun exposure before exposure to wind or cold as a night cream for massage Vanicream™ Skin Cream is safe and effective for all skin types and can be used: at home in the hospital or nursing home at the office or factory on the farm or outdoor jobsite at the gym or recreation center Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is gentle as it is effective and can see more...

• This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! ...1 Answers
  • I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this w...3 Answers
  • Does this cream have any SPF?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Haley S.
this lotion was an absolute LIFE CHANGER for my dry, sensitive skin and Eczema. it is on the thick side, but it works well for day or night, I just tend to pack it on a bit more at night and my skin always soaks it right up!
Michelle M.
College Sta, TX
This stuff is literally the only reason my skin is not peeling off of my face on a daily basis. I have incredibly dry skin with eczema along with a few other skin issues and this works out so well for me. It was recommended to me by my demonologist but I love that this is such a great option that I can buy from target. A lot of super moisturizing products can be know for breaking out skin but this is honestly has never caused that issue for me and I have super sensitive skin. I honestly love this and use it at least 2 (morning and night) times a day during the summer and even more during the winter. I also love using it underneath my makeup for added moisture during the day.
Melanie A.
Only thing that helped my son's super dry skin, get better and stay better! This came highly recommended by our pediatrician. Very gentle on baby skin. Love this stuff and will continue to use it.
Steph P.
Chancellor, SD
I have eczema, and this cream has helped me throughout the years. I put it on every day when i get up and at night after I shower, and I have never been disappointed with how my skin stays moisturized. Before Vanicream I would use all of the thick and heavy creams, and I was afraid this would be the same, but I love that it doesn't leave my skin feeling like i just fell in a tub of grease. I also learned that I am able to use this cream on my face every morning without irritation. It is my go to cream!
Brooke C.
Fort Richardson, AK
Amazing product. Was initially recommended to me by my dermatologist because an acne medication was turning my skin into a desert and brought out some eczema. I have extremely sensitive skin, and no matter how hard I scrub my face or what's going on this product NEVER burns or stings when applied which has been such an issue for me. I use it on my entire body including my face. Super moisturizing. And a lot of bang for your buck. Got mine at Walgreens, $16 for 16oz. Gentle and effective! Get you some!
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
VaniCream Moisturizing Lotion is the only lotion I buy for my daughter who suffers from eczema. It was recommended by a pharmacist and her dermatologist. It states it very clear on the package; free of dyes, lanolin, fragrance, masking fragrance, parabens, formaldehyde and other preservatives. My daughter swears by this product and says it works best if you apply after a shower while skin is still wet and let it air dry...keeps her skin moisturized longer than any other product she has tried. VaniCream is an amazing brand...they even have shampoo and conditioner. A++
Liz P.
If you are looking for a moisturizer that is "bland" without a lot of the chemicals included in other moisturizer this is for you! This is great for sensitive skin and does not make me breakout or feel greasy. I got these as samples and have bought the bigger one from it! also love the other samples included in the pic!
Mandy J.
I can't say enough about this product. It was recommended to my by a dermatologist for my sensitive, dry skin. I have been using it consistently for about 3 years now and I don't think I'll ever switch! It is VERY moisturizing, so if you have anything other than dry skin, you might not like it. But for all of you out there like me that are tired of seeing those dry, flaky patches over your face....GO GET THIS! You will not regret it. It is non-irritating, has no scent, won't clog your pores, lasts all day, and one tub of this lasts me a long time, even though I use a lot of it.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
This moisturizer is incredible. I'm so glad my dermatologist recommended. It is cheap and it WORKS. My skin is very sensitive and prone to irritation. This leaves my skin hydrated and dewy; NOT GREASY. I had a procedure done at the derm and it left my skin peeling..Vanicream saved me. I'm completely bummed I've wasted money on expensive moisturizers in the past. This is my go-to from now on.
Caitlin C.
Spring , TX
This is our holy grail! My 17 month old suffers from extreme eczema from food allergies and we have tried every lotion on the market for something to sooth him and give him relief from pain and itchy while being moisturizing enough. Someone mentioned this in my moms group and I immediately purchased it. I was not disappointed! After merely days, his bloody patches of dry skin started to fade. Its extremely moisturizing without having all the "icky" stuff that's in most things. Will continue to purchase this time after time!
Laura L.
Lebanon , IN
Has anyone used this for their child exzema?
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a good moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin and eczema?
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this cream have any SPF?
I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this was ok to use on the face?
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! Has anyone else had extremely positive outcomes with this product?!