BY VANICREAM

Dermatologic Formula for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Ideal for prescription compounding. Vanicream™ skin cream s scientific formula effectively moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. Vanicream™ skin cream provides total dry skin cream; apply it to hands, face, feet, or body and rub in gently. Use it as often as needed. after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun exposure before exposure to wind or cold as a night cream for massage Vanicream™ Skin Cream is safe and effective for all skin types and can be used: at home in the hospital or nursing home at the office or factory on the farm or outdoor jobsite at the gym or recreation center Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is gentle as it is effective and can see more...

• This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! ...1 Answers
  • I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this w...3 Answers
  • Does this cream have any SPF?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica P.
Dana Point, CA
If I could give this no stars I would. I have extremely severe eczema and my dermatologist recommended vanicream. This stuff was hell. It burned so bad upon application! It didn't absorb, which left me sticky and greasy all night. To cap it all off, not only were my original spots worse, my eczema had spread all over my thighs. I used it three separate times just to make sure that the reaction wasn't a fluke. 10/10 would NOT recommend.
Kimmy A.
Winona, MN
For someone who has struggled with dry, cracked, and super sensitive skin all my life I thought I'd give vanicream a go after hearing good things from a lot of my friends. I love the thickness of it and how creamy it is. However, it feels like it burns my skin really badly, especially on the cracked parts. It's a waste of money in my opinion.
Erin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer has been a life saver! I've been suffering with what I now know is eczema for the past year. I constantly had scaly skin around my nose and one use of this and I haven't had it since. It feels like it's going to be really greasy on your skin but give it a minute and it's not greasy at all! Truly a lifesaver for my skin!
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
I didn't know people use this as a facial moisturizer. This was given to my daughter when she was a baby for her eczema. I'm currently pregnant and I use this to prevent stretch marks, so far it has work for my daughter's eczema and for me to prevent stretch marks. The consistency is really thick and is covered by my insurance.
Amber M.
I purchased this myself from Walmart after being fed up with my current facial moisturizers and once I read the reviews I was excited to try it out. For the face, a little goes a loooong way! But I love this stuff, doesn't break me out and if you use it in moderation it doesn't make your face look or feel greasy! So pleased :)
Tanya B.
Lakewood, Ohio
This lotion works ok with my daughter's skin. She has dry skin and she itches during winter months. I apply this lotion to her skin and the itching stops immediately! also good for scaling and dry patches. It's thick but absorbs in skin nicely and it's fragrance free! :-) it's a little pricey but a little dab goes along way!
Megan S.
St Louis Park, MN
I love vanicream, it works wonders. The only reason for 4 stars is because it leaves me with a subtle greasy feeling, but once you get used to that this product is wonderful! Especially in the winter months for dry, flaky, chapped skin. It almost creates a barrier on your skin. I was first introduced to it from my radiologist after my skin was starting to break down from radiation treatments, and I've been using it ever since!
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff literally saved my hands. I found out i was allergic to anything fragrant and my hands were break out and this stuff got my hands to stop bleeding. My hands have never looked so good until I used this stuff. It's worth every dime and you can find it at almost any drug store
Lindsey G.
New Windsor, NY
Absolute FAVORITE face moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't make me red or break me out. I love how it's odorless because I feel like scents on face moisturizers can be overbearing. The only downside is (however not warrant of a 4 star review) is that the texture annoys me sometimes.
Nay T.
This cream is the best for those with sensitive skin. Fragrance-free, paraben-free. However, it is made of petroleum jelly, so there will be a greasy feel. You may want to add in a few drops of water so the cream spreads more easily without the tacky afterfeel.
Laura L.
Lebanon , IN
Has anyone used this for their child exzema?
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a good moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin and eczema?
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this cream have any SPF?
I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this was ok to use on the face?
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! Has anyone else had extremely positive outcomes with this product?!