BY VANICREAM

Dermatologic Formula for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Ideal for prescription compounding. Vanicream™ skin cream s scientific formula effectively moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. Vanicream™ skin cream provides total dry skin cream; apply it to hands, face, feet, or body and rub in gently. Use it as often as needed. after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun exposure before exposure to wind or cold as a night cream for massage Vanicream™ Skin Cream is safe and effective for all skin types and can be used: at home in the hospital or nursing home at the office or factory on the farm or outdoor jobsite at the gym or recreation center Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is gentle as it is effective and can see more...

• This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my ...1 Answers
  • I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering i...3 Answers
  • Does this cream have any SPF?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have sensitive skin, and this is the only lotion I've found that hydrates my skin and doesn't cause skin irritations. The pump makes is very convenient." in 29 reviews
  • "This is our holy grail! My 17 month old suffers from extreme eczema from food allergies and we have tried every lotion on the market for something to sooth him and give him relief from pain and itchy while being moisturizing enough. Someone mentioned this in my moms group and I immediately purchased it. I was not disappointed! After merely days, his bloody patches of dry skin started to fade. Its extremely moisturizing without having all the "icky" stuff that's in most things. Will continue to purchase this time after time! " in 21 reviews
  • "VaniCream Moisturizing Lotion is the only lotion I buy for my daughter who suffers from eczema. It was recommended by a pharmacist and her dermatologist. It states it very clear on the package; free of dyes, lanolin, fragrance, masking fragrance, parabens, formaldehyde and other preservatives. My daughter swears by this product and says it works best if you apply after a shower while skin is still wet and let it air dry...keeps her skin moisturized longer than any other product she has tried. VaniCream is an amazing brand...they even have shampoo and conditioner. A++" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this skin cream for what it is and what it isn’t. It it perfect for sensitive and dry skin, protects in the driest environments, and I use it on my face whenever I need extra protection. It doesn’t have any common allergens, which is hard to find in a good body cream. No fragrance, no soy, no lanolin, no nuts, and no dairy. It is worth the price and better than Cetaphil and Aquafor for treating dry sensitive skin. Cetaphil has almond oil, Aquafor has lanolin. I also love the pump, it’s more hygienic, preventing contamination by hand bacteria." in 4 reviews
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
This cream is just amazing for very dry skin. It has such a perfect consistency, not too thin or thick and is easy to apply. I purchase this from amazon.com and pay about 12.00. This comes with a pump, which is handy until the cream is almost finished, at which time, i just unscrew the lid. One tub lasts for a while and I usually apply twice a day.
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ
I haven't heard much about this product earlier until my dermatologist told me About it. It is free of dyes, chemicals and perfumes. It comes in a good sized container with a dispense which makes it so convenient to use. It's suitable for adults with sensitive skin and kids as well. It relieves dry skin as soon as it's applied. It's very rich and it costs around $13. Definitely will continue to use this lotion.
Alexis F.
I have extremely dry skin and this product saves my life. The pump makes it very easy and sanitary to dispense. It costs about $14 at Target and this bottle lasts forever, so it's a great value. I apply this after washing my face both at night and in the morning, and I will continue to purchase this moisturizer time and time again, and would most definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry, sensitive skin. It can feel heavy on your skin if you apply to much, so start out with about a pea size and go from there.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
Life saving product! My skin (on face) is quite dry. Not flakey or anything but it’s just dry to the core. I’ve been experiencing some hormonal breakouts lately and when I would mix facial products, man it would be worse. My dermatologist recommended this a few years ago after a facial peel and so I picked one up for my moisturizer. This is the actual cream with the pump and it works is very well. No frills. Purchased at Walgreens.
Sarah s.
I have mild eczema and my dermatologist recently suggested this as a hand cream for during the day. I've noticed a huge difference along with using my prescribed ointment. I highly recommend to other suffering skin conditions. It doesn't have any of the extra stuff. I'm excited to try the full line! Photo below shows a difference after one day use. It was hard to move my hands without it hurting and cracking!
Danielle B.
I live in Minnesota and in the winter especially my skin gets INCREDIBLY dry. It feels very heavy and thick when you apply it, but once it's soaked in it's very light and not greasy at all. This is a great moisturizer for all over, and it's gentle enough to use on my face without causing it to break out, too. 100% get this if you're considering it.
Haley C.
Canton, OH
So recently I had used a store brand sentiment skin fragrance free facial moisturizer.  About a week later I was sweating and my face broke out in a complete red rash. It itches, and burned. I literally had a chemical burn from it.  My face is very sensitive and I had to find a good moisturizer without chemicals and this is the winner!  The only negative of it is it’s super thick. But that’s all I got.
Kristin V.
Antioch
If you are dealing with really dry skin (think thick heel skin) or if you have eczema/rosacea/extremely sensitive yet extremely dry skin...this will be your jam. I love it. When I am going through a horrible flare this is the ONLY thing I can use. I have had to smear it head to toe and it doesn't sting or break me out, it just soaks in. I got it on sale at Walgreens and will make sure I never run out. It's the bee's knees.
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
This cream is everything!!! It hypoallergenic its frangrance free and it's perfect for ppl who suffer from eczema and ppl who are allergic or have sensitive skin to certain products especially fragrance I work at a dermatologist office and we recommend this to are patients
Rebecca J.
This product could be really good, but not necessarily for dry skin.  I have sensitive dry skin from having eczema, and this cream did not help reduce irritation or dry flakiness.  It just sat on my skin, no moisturization.  It was nice on my hands though, I put some on my hands, and then had to wash my hands later, and my hands were still very soft.
Laura L.
Lebanon, IN
Has anyone used this for their child exzema?
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a good moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin and eczema?
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this cream have any SPF?
I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this was ok to use on the face?
Carol J.
Is this moisturizer good for post sun dry skin?