BY VANICREAM

Dermatologic Formula for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Ideal for prescription compounding. Vanicream™ skin cream s scientific formula effectively moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. Vanicream™ skin cream provides total dry skin cream; apply it to hands, face, feet, or body and rub in gently. Use it as often as needed. after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun exposure before exposure to wind or cold as a night cream for massage Vanicream™ Skin Cream is safe and effective for all skin types and can be used: at home in the hospital or nursing home at the office or factory on the farm or outdoor jobsite at the gym or recreation center Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is gentle as it is effective and can see more...

• This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my ...1 Answers
  • I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering i...3 Answers
  • Does this cream have any SPF?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I have sensitive skin, and this is the only lotion I've found that hydrates my skin and doesn't cause skin irritations. The pump makes is very convenient." in 29 reviews
  • "This is our holy grail! My 17 month old suffers from extreme eczema from food allergies and we have tried every lotion on the market for something to sooth him and give him relief from pain and itchy while being moisturizing enough. Someone mentioned this in my moms group and I immediately purchased it. I was not disappointed! After merely days, his bloody patches of dry skin started to fade. Its extremely moisturizing without having all the "icky" stuff that's in most things. Will continue to purchase this time after time! " in 21 reviews
  • "VaniCream Moisturizing Lotion is the only lotion I buy for my daughter who suffers from eczema. It was recommended by a pharmacist and her dermatologist. It states it very clear on the package; free of dyes, lanolin, fragrance, masking fragrance, parabens, formaldehyde and other preservatives. My daughter swears by this product and says it works best if you apply after a shower while skin is still wet and let it air dry...keeps her skin moisturized longer than any other product she has tried. VaniCream is an amazing brand...they even have shampoo and conditioner. A++" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this skin cream for what it is and what it isn’t. It it perfect for sensitive and dry skin, protects in the driest environments, and I use it on my face whenever I need extra protection. It doesn’t have any common allergens, which is hard to find in a good body cream. No fragrance, no soy, no lanolin, no nuts, and no dairy. It is worth the price and better than Cetaphil and Aquafor for treating dry sensitive skin. Cetaphil has almond oil, Aquafor has lanolin. I also love the pump, it’s more hygienic, preventing contamination by hand bacteria." in 4 reviews
Justin W.
Athens
I would recommend this product to any one looking for a good moisturizing skin cream! This product has brought my skin back from the dead a uncountable number of times. I love how easy the product is to apply and that it does not clog pores, so I don't have to worry about breakouts. Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream with Pump Dispenser
Alyssa L.
My husband and two of my children have severe eczema, vanacream is the only thing that helps and doesn't cause irritation. We have used it exclusively for about two years now. The regular formula on the body and the light for the face.
Lainie S.
I swear by this product!!! I have this tub auto ship to my house each month. It's great for applying straight out of the shower and because it's thick and hypoallergenic it's amazing for severe eczema sufferers. It's also an accepted product from the National Eczema Association so you know it's good!
Zara S.
Detroit, MI
I have extremely dry especially during the winters. I have been using this for over a year now. It is very effective at making sure my skin stays hydrant. It definitely met my expectations. I'm so glad I found this product.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Esta crema la uso en invierno pork mi piel se vuelve un desastre en invierno reseca reseca Muy buena pero la pueden usar en cualkier tiempo solo k a mi se me reseca en winter
Vivian D.
Bellevue, WA
This moisturizer has saved my dry skin more times then I can count. It’s wonderful and works miracles for dry flaky skin. This cream is pretty thick but keeps your skin nice, moist, and keeps it from breaking. The best part is it’s fantastic for all types of skin.
Haley S.
this lotion was an absolute LIFE CHANGER for my dry, sensitive skin and Eczema. it is on the thick side, but it works well for day or night, I just tend to pack it on a bit more at night and my skin always soaks it right up!
Jessica R.
I use this lotion on my daughter who struggles with eczema and dry skin in the winter months. This cream works wonders clears the eczema up and keeps her skin moisturized. This product is more on the exspensive end.
Michelle M.
College Sta, TX
This stuff is literally the only reason my skin is not peeling off of my face on a daily basis. I have incredibly dry skin with eczema along with a few other skin issues and this works out so well for me. It was recommended to me by my demonologist but I love that this is such a great option that I can buy from target. A lot of super moisturizing products can be know for breaking out skin but this is honestly has never caused that issue for me and I have super sensitive skin. I honestly love this and use it at least 2 (morning and night) times a day during the summer and even more during the winter. I also love using it underneath my makeup for added moisture during the day.
Maggie K.
Burlington, KY
Great for really bad skin with eczema. My dermatologist recommended it to me. It's very thick but very fit. Helps clam the itching. Safe for little ones too. I have been using it in my son since about 1.
Laura L.
Lebanon, IN
Has anyone used this for their child exzema?
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a good moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin and eczema?
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this cream have any SPF?
I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this was ok to use on the face?
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! Has anyone else had extremely positive outcomes with this product?!