BY VANICREAM

Dermatologic Formula for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Ideal for prescription compounding. Vanicream™ skin cream s scientific formula effectively moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. Vanicream™ skin cream provides total dry skin cream; apply it to hands, face, feet, or body and rub in gently. Use it as often as needed. after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun exposure before exposure to wind or cold as a night cream for massage Vanicream™ Skin Cream is safe and effective for all skin types and can be used: at home in the hospital or nursing home at the office or factory on the farm or outdoor jobsite at the gym or recreation center Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is gentle as it is effective and can see more...

• This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my ...1 Answers
  • I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering i...3 Answers
  • Does this cream have any SPF?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I have sensitive skin, and this is the only lotion I've found that hydrates my skin and doesn't cause skin irritations. The pump makes is very convenient." in 29 reviews
  • "This is our holy grail! My 17 month old suffers from extreme eczema from food allergies and we have tried every lotion on the market for something to sooth him and give him relief from pain and itchy while being moisturizing enough. Someone mentioned this in my moms group and I immediately purchased it. I was not disappointed! After merely days, his bloody patches of dry skin started to fade. Its extremely moisturizing without having all the "icky" stuff that's in most things. Will continue to purchase this time after time! " in 21 reviews
  • "VaniCream Moisturizing Lotion is the only lotion I buy for my daughter who suffers from eczema. It was recommended by a pharmacist and her dermatologist. It states it very clear on the package; free of dyes, lanolin, fragrance, masking fragrance, parabens, formaldehyde and other preservatives. My daughter swears by this product and says it works best if you apply after a shower while skin is still wet and let it air dry...keeps her skin moisturized longer than any other product she has tried. VaniCream is an amazing brand...they even have shampoo and conditioner. A++" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this skin cream for what it is and what it isn’t. It it perfect for sensitive and dry skin, protects in the driest environments, and I use it on my face whenever I need extra protection. It doesn’t have any common allergens, which is hard to find in a good body cream. No fragrance, no soy, no lanolin, no nuts, and no dairy. It is worth the price and better than Cetaphil and Aquafor for treating dry sensitive skin. Cetaphil has almond oil, Aquafor has lanolin. I also love the pump, it’s more hygienic, preventing contamination by hand bacteria." in 4 reviews
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
I absolutely love this moisturizer and it is great for myself and my one year old! I love that it is comogenic and doesn't have a string scent. It works excellent on my son's eczema also.
Jenna L.
Hyde Park, MA
I put this on after every time I wash my face to help with my eczema and to keep my face feeling fresh. It came highly recommended by allergist and it’s totally worth the purchase.
Meredith W.
This doesn’t break out my super sensitive skin. It takes forever to sink into my skin and I can only use it at night. Super moisturizing and works great to mix in with oils.
Tanya B.
Minneapolis, MN
Love love love this! I have eczema around my eyes and during allergy season, it gets terrible. No amount of make-up can cover the red, flaky irritated skin, not to mention, it tends to make it worse. I had literally tried everything. Some things would help sometimes except during bad flares. I finally has a pharmacist friend recommend Vanicream and from the first application I saw a drastic improvement and after a few days, it was completely gone. I've been using it daily for years now and now occasional flares are a little bit of redness and itchy skin that an extra application or 2 and its better. (I typically apply it once daily after I shower.)
Jessica O.
My derm recommended Vanicream when I went to visit for an adverse reaction to everyone's favorite natural hack, coconut oil. She gave me a sample and one try was enough for me to go to Rite-Aid and pick up a giant jar of the cream. I love that it has a pump. I keep it handy so even the times where I am feeling slack about my skin car routine, I can quickly at least moisturize my face. I use it at night, and if I am wearing a foundation with SPF, I wear during the day. It may seem thick, but it does not wear thick. Spread any extra on your next and hands.
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
This cream is just amazing for very dry skin. It has such a perfect consistency, not too thin or thick and is easy to apply. I purchase this from amazon.com and pay about 12.00. This comes with a pump, which is handy until the cream is almost finished, at which time, i just unscrew the lid. One tub lasts for a while and I usually apply twice a day.
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ
I haven't heard much about this product earlier until my dermatologist told me About it. It is free of dyes, chemicals and perfumes. It comes in a good sized container with a dispense which makes it so convenient to use. It's suitable for adults with sensitive skin and kids as well. It relieves dry skin as soon as it's applied. It's very rich and it costs around $13. Definitely will continue to use this lotion.
Alexis F.
I have extremely dry skin and this product saves my life. The pump makes it very easy and sanitary to dispense. It costs about $14 at Target and this bottle lasts forever, so it's a great value. I apply this after washing my face both at night and in the morning, and I will continue to purchase this moisturizer time and time again, and would most definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry, sensitive skin. It can feel heavy on your skin if you apply to much, so start out with about a pea size and go from there.
Sarah s.
I have mild eczema and my dermatologist recently suggested this as a hand cream for during the day. I've noticed a huge difference along with using my prescribed ointment. I highly recommend to other suffering skin conditions. It doesn't have any of the extra stuff. I'm excited to try the full line! Photo below shows a difference after one day use. It was hard to move my hands without it hurting and cracking!
Danielle B.
I live in Minnesota and in the winter especially my skin gets INCREDIBLY dry. It feels very heavy and thick when you apply it, but once it's soaked in it's very light and not greasy at all. This is a great moisturizer for all over, and it's gentle enough to use on my face without causing it to break out, too. 100% get this if you're considering it.
Laura L.
Lebanon, IN
Has anyone used this for their child exzema?
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a good moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin and eczema?
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this cream have any SPF?
I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this was ok to use on the face?
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! Has anyone else had extremely positive outcomes with this product?!