BY VANICREAM

Dermatologic Formula for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Ideal for prescription compounding. Vanicream™ skin cream s scientific formula effectively moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. Vanicream™ skin cream provides total dry skin cream; apply it to hands, face, feet, or body and rub in gently. Use it as often as needed. after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun exposure before exposure to wind or cold as a night cream for massage Vanicream™ Skin Cream is safe and effective for all skin types and can be used: at home in the hospital or nursing home at the office or factory on the farm or outdoor jobsite at the gym or recreation center Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is gentle as it is effective and can see more...

• This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! ...1 Answers
  • I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this w...3 Answers
  • Does this cream have any SPF?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Zara S.
Brownstown, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely dry especially during the winters. I have been using this for over a year now. It is very effective at making sure my skin stays hydrant. It definitely met my expectations. I'm so glad I found this product.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta crema la uso en invierno pork mi piel se vuelve un desastre en invierno reseca reseca Muy buena pero la pueden usar en cualkier tiempo solo k a mi se me reseca en winter
Haley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this lotion was an absolute LIFE CHANGER for my dry, sensitive skin and Eczema. it is on the thick side, but it works well for day or night, I just tend to pack it on a bit more at night and my skin always soaks it right up!
Michelle M.
College Sta, TX
This stuff is literally the only reason my skin is not peeling off of my face on a daily basis. I have incredibly dry skin with eczema along with a few other skin issues and this works out so well for me. It was recommended to me by my demonologist but I love that this is such a great option that I can buy from target. A lot of super moisturizing products can be know for breaking out skin but this is honestly has never caused that issue for me and I have super sensitive skin. I honestly love this and use it at least 2 (morning and night) times a day during the summer and even more during the winter. I also love using it underneath my makeup for added moisture during the day.
Melanie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only thing that helped my son's super dry skin, get better and stay better! This came highly recommended by our pediatrician. Very gentle on baby skin. Love this stuff and will continue to use it.
Steph P.
Chancellor, SD
I have eczema, and this cream has helped me throughout the years. I put it on every day when i get up and at night after I shower, and I have never been disappointed with how my skin stays moisturized. Before Vanicream I would use all of the thick and heavy creams, and I was afraid this would be the same, but I love that it doesn't leave my skin feeling like i just fell in a tub of grease. I also learned that I am able to use this cream on my face every morning without irritation. It is my go to cream!
Liz P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for a moisturizer that is "bland" without a lot of the chemicals included in other moisturizer this is for you! This is great for sensitive skin and does not make me breakout or feel greasy. I got these as samples and have bought the bigger one from it! also love the other samples included in the pic!
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is incredible. I'm so glad my dermatologist recommended. It is cheap and it WORKS. My skin is very sensitive and prone to irritation. This leaves my skin hydrated and dewy; NOT GREASY. I had a procedure done at the derm and it left my skin peeling..Vanicream saved me. I'm completely bummed I've wasted money on expensive moisturizers in the past. This is my go-to from now on.
Jessica P.
Dana Point, CA
If I could give this no stars I would. I have extremely severe eczema and my dermatologist recommended vanicream. This stuff was hell. It burned so bad upon application! It didn't absorb, which left me sticky and greasy all night. To cap it all off, not only were my original spots worse, my eczema had spread all over my thighs. I used it three separate times just to make sure that the reaction wasn't a fluke. 10/10 would NOT recommend.
Kimmy A.
Winona, MN
For someone who has struggled with dry, cracked, and super sensitive skin all my life I thought I'd give vanicream a go after hearing good things from a lot of my friends. I love the thickness of it and how creamy it is. However, it feels like it burns my skin really badly, especially on the cracked parts. It's a waste of money in my opinion.
Laura L.
Lebanon , IN
Has anyone used this for their child exzema?
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a good moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin and eczema?
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this cream have any SPF?
I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this was ok to use on the face?
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! Has anyone else had extremely positive outcomes with this product?!