BY VANICREAM

Dermatologic Formula for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Ideal for prescription compounding. Vanicream™ skin cream s scientific formula effectively moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. Vanicream™ skin cream provides total dry skin cream; apply it to hands, face, feet, or body and rub in gently. Use it as often as needed. after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun exposure before exposure to wind or cold as a night cream for massage Vanicream™ Skin Cream is safe and effective for all skin types and can be used: at home in the hospital or nursing home at the office or factory on the farm or outdoor jobsite at the gym or recreation center Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is gentle as it is effective and can see more...

• This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! ...1 Answers
  • I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this w...3 Answers
  • Does this cream have any SPF?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Nancy D.
Placentia
I have sensitive skin, so it's a little difficult to find good quality skincare products and compared to the many moisturizers I have used, this is THE very best. I bought this at Target for a fairly good price for its size as well and it works so well with my skin. I have never used any other moisturizer ever since! My skin has never looked as healthy especially since as a teen I can easily get acne.
SaraAnn C.
Fountain inn, SC
After months of buying countless products for my daughters eczema, this is the only this that worked. The big pump bottle is priced very reasonable and last forever. We are just buying our second pump since June. The only thing I would recommend would be to try and make it less sticky.
Melissa S.
Chicago
This is a nice moisturizer for dry skin. It really moisturizes but it can be to heavy. It does not have any fragrance which is good for sensitive skin. It is a good product for a great price.
Kylie B.
This light weight lotion is creamy, soothing, and helps the dry skin we all hate. I have tried other lotions but this is by far the best. You can purchase this at your local Walmart or Target.
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
I absolutely love this moisturizer and it is great for myself and my one year old! I love that it is comogenic and doesn't have a string scent. It works excellent on my son's eczema also.
Jenna L.
Hyde Park, MA
I put this on after every time I wash my face to help with my eczema and to keep my face feeling fresh. It came highly recommended by allergist and it’s totally worth the purchase.
Meredith W.
This doesn’t break out my super sensitive skin. It takes forever to sink into my skin and I can only use it at night. Super moisturizing and works great to mix in with oils.
Tanya B.
Minneapolis, MN
Love love love this! I have eczema around my eyes and during allergy season, it gets terrible. No amount of make-up can cover the red, flaky irritated skin, not to mention, it tends to make it worse. I had literally tried everything. Some things would help sometimes except during bad flares. I finally has a pharmacist friend recommend Vanicream and from the first application I saw a drastic improvement and after a few days, it was completely gone. I've been using it daily for years now and now occasional flares are a little bit of redness and itchy skin that an extra application or 2 and its better. (I typically apply it once daily after I shower.)
Jessica O.
My derm recommended Vanicream when I went to visit for an adverse reaction to everyone's favorite natural hack, coconut oil. She gave me a sample and one try was enough for me to go to Rite-Aid and pick up a giant jar of the cream. I love that it has a pump. I keep it handy so even the times where I am feeling slack about my skin car routine, I can quickly at least moisturize my face. I use it at night, and if I am wearing a foundation with SPF, I wear during the day. It may seem thick, but it does not wear thick. Spread any extra on your next and hands.
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ
I haven't heard much about this product earlier until my dermatologist told me About it. It is free of dyes, chemicals and perfumes. It comes in a good sized container with a dispense which makes it so convenient to use. It's suitable for adults with sensitive skin and kids as well. It relieves dry skin as soon as it's applied. It's very rich and it costs around $13. Definitely will continue to use this lotion.
Laura L.
Lebanon, IN
Has anyone used this for their child exzema?
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a good moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin and eczema?
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this cream have any SPF?
I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this was ok to use on the face?
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! Has anyone else had extremely positive outcomes with this product?!