BY VANICREAM

Dermatologic Formula for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Ideal for prescription compounding. Vanicream™ skin cream s scientific formula effectively moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. Vanicream™ skin cream provides total dry skin cream; apply it to hands, face, feet, or body and rub in gently. Use it as often as needed. after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun exposure before exposure to wind or cold as a night cream for massage Vanicream™ Skin Cream is safe and effective for all skin types and can be used: at home in the hospital or nursing home at the office or factory on the farm or outdoor jobsite at the gym or recreation center Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is gentle as it is effective and can see more...

• This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! ...1 Answers
  • I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this w...3 Answers
  • Does this cream have any SPF?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My derm recommended Vanicream when I went to visit for an adverse reaction to everyone's favorite natural hack, coconut oil. She gave me a sample and one try was enough for me to go to Rite-Aid and pick up a giant jar of the cream. I love that it has a pump. I keep it handy so even the times where I am feeling slack about my skin car routine, I can quickly at least moisturize my face. I use it at night, and if I am wearing a foundation with SPF, I wear during the day. It may seem thick, but it does not wear thick. Spread any extra on your next and hands.
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't heard much about this product earlier until my dermatologist told me About it. It is free of dyes, chemicals and perfumes. It comes in a good sized container with a dispense which makes it so convenient to use. It's suitable for adults with sensitive skin and kids as well. It relieves dry skin as soon as it's applied. It's very rich and it costs around $13. Definitely will continue to use this lotion.
Alexis F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely dry skin and this product saves my life. The pump makes it very easy and sanitary to dispense. It costs about $14 at Target and this bottle lasts forever, so it's a great value. I apply this after washing my face both at night and in the morning, and I will continue to purchase this moisturizer time and time again, and would most definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry, sensitive skin. It can feel heavy on your skin if you apply to much, so start out with about a pea size and go from there.
Sarah s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mild eczema and my dermatologist recently suggested this as a hand cream for during the day. I've noticed a huge difference along with using my prescribed ointment. I highly recommend to other suffering skin conditions. It doesn't have any of the extra stuff. I'm excited to try the full line! Photo below shows a difference after one day use. It was hard to move my hands without it hurting and cracking!
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live in Minnesota and in the winter especially my skin gets INCREDIBLY dry. It feels very heavy and thick when you apply it, but once it's soaked in it's very light and not greasy at all. This is a great moisturizer for all over, and it's gentle enough to use on my face without causing it to break out, too. 100% get this if you're considering it.
Ariana J.
This is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used. I get really bad dry skin in the winter, and rubbing this lotion in my hands every night really makes a difference. I usually wear gloves to lock in the moisture, but even without gloves it works amazing! I also use it on my legs after every shower, and I can't remember the last time they looked dry. It is a bit pricy, at roughly $13, but you're getting your money's worth!
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is everything!!! It hypoallergenic its frangrance free and it's perfect for ppl who suffer from eczema and ppl who are allergic or have sensitive skin to certain products especially fragrance I work at a dermatologist office and we recommend this to are patients
Rebecca J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product could be really good, but not necessarily for dry skin.  I have sensitive dry skin from having eczema, and this cream did not help reduce irritation or dry flakiness.  It just sat on my skin, no moisturization.  It was nice on my hands though, I put some on my hands, and then had to wash my hands later, and my hands were still very soft.
Alyssa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and two of my children have severe eczema, vanacream is the only thing that helps and doesn't cause irritation. We have used it exclusively for about two years now. The regular formula on the body and the light for the face.
Lainie S.
I swear by this product!!! I have this tub auto ship to my house each month. It's great for applying straight out of the shower and because it's thick and hypoallergenic it's amazing for severe eczema sufferers. It's also an accepted product from the National Eczema Association so you know it's good!
Laura L.
Lebanon , IN
Has anyone used this for their child exzema?
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a good moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin and eczema?
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this cream have any SPF?
I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this was ok to use on the face?
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! Has anyone else had extremely positive outcomes with this product?!