BY VANICREAM

Dermatologic Formula for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Ideal for prescription compounding. Vanicream™ skin cream s scientific formula effectively moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. Vanicream™ skin cream provides total dry skin cream; apply it to hands, face, feet, or body and rub in gently. Use it as often as needed. after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun exposure before exposure to wind or cold as a night cream for massage Vanicream™ Skin Cream is safe and effective for all skin types and can be used: at home in the hospital or nursing home at the office or factory on the farm or outdoor jobsite at the gym or recreation center Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is gentle as it is effective and can see more...

• This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! ...1 Answers
  • I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this w...3 Answers
  • Does this cream have any SPF?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Nancy D.
Placentia
I have sensitive skin, so it's a little difficult to find good quality skincare products and compared to the many moisturizers I have used, this is THE very best. I bought this at Target for a fairly good price for its size as well and it works so well with my skin. I have never used any other moisturizer ever since! My skin has never looked as healthy especially since as a teen I can easily get acne.
Alice R.
Portage
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have rosacea with very dry skin. This has been the only moisturizer that I have come across that will not irritate my skin. I like that there are only 12 ingredients. This lessens the likelihood of becoming sensitized to any one ingredient and then not being able to wear the product anymore. I use the lotion as a moisturizer under makeup and it wears just fine. I always apply a primer over, and then my foundation.
Tayler O.
Williamsburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently developed a skin irritation to a skincare regimen I was using (not too sure exactly what it was) my dermatologist recommended me this and gave me a bunch of little samples to try. As soon as I put it on, my skin drank it all up! It felt nice putting it on, thick and absorb super quick. My irritation went down significantly, it was almost like magic. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry, sensitive skin.
Kylie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This light weight lotion is creamy, soothing, and helps the dry skin we all hate. I have tried other lotions but this is by far the best. You can purchase this at your local Walmart or Target.
Melissa S.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice moisturizer for dry skin. It really moisturizes but it can be to heavy. It does not have any fragrance which is good for sensitive skin. It is a good product for a great price.
Vivian D.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer has saved my dry skin more times then I can count. It’s wonderful and works miracles for dry flaky skin. This cream is pretty thick but keeps your skin nice, moist, and keeps it from breaking. The best part is it’s fantastic for all types of skin.
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this moisturizer and it is great for myself and my one year old! I love that it is comogenic and doesn't have a string scent. It works excellent on my son's eczema also.
Jenna L.
Hyde Park, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put this on after every time I wash my face to help with my eczema and to keep my face feeling fresh. It came highly recommended by allergist and it’s totally worth the purchase.
Tanya B.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this! I have eczema around my eyes and during allergy season, it gets terrible. No amount of make-up can cover the red, flaky irritated skin, not to mention, it tends to make it worse. I had literally tried everything. Some things would help sometimes except during bad flares. I finally has a pharmacist friend recommend Vanicream and from the first application I saw a drastic improvement and after a few days, it was completely gone. I've been using it daily for years now and now occasional flares are a little bit of redness and itchy skin that an extra application or 2 and its better. (I typically apply it once daily after I shower.)
Brooke C.
Fort Richardson, AK
Amazing product. Was initially recommended to me by my dermatologist because an acne medication was turning my skin into a desert and brought out some eczema. I have extremely sensitive skin, and no matter how hard I scrub my face or what's going on this product NEVER burns or stings when applied which has been such an issue for me. I use it on my entire body including my face. Super moisturizing. And a lot of bang for your buck. Got mine at Walgreens, $16 for 16oz. Gentle and effective! Get you some!
Laura L.
Lebanon , IN
Has anyone used this for their child exzema?
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a good moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin and eczema?
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this cream have any SPF?
I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this was ok to use on the face?
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! Has anyone else had extremely positive outcomes with this product?!