BY VANICREAM

Dermatologic Formula for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Ideal for prescription compounding. Vanicream™ skin cream s scientific formula effectively moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. Vanicream™ skin cream provides total dry skin cream; apply it to hands, face, feet, or body and rub in gently. Use it as often as needed. after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun exposure before exposure to wind or cold as a night cream for massage Vanicream™ Skin Cream is safe and effective for all skin types and can be used: at home in the hospital or nursing home at the office or factory on the farm or outdoor jobsite at the gym or recreation center Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is gentle as it is effective and can see more...

• This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my ...1 Answers
  • I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering i...3 Answers
  • Does this cream have any SPF?4 Answers
Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream with Pump Dispenser
  • "I have sensitive skin, and this is the only lotion I've found that hydrates my skin and doesn't cause skin irritations. The pump makes is very convenient." in 29 reviews
  • "This is our holy grail! My 17 month old suffers from extreme eczema from food allergies and we have tried every lotion on the market for something to sooth him and give him relief from pain and itchy while being moisturizing enough. Someone mentioned this in my moms group and I immediately purchased it. I was not disappointed! After merely days, his bloody patches of dry skin started to fade. Its extremely moisturizing without having all the "icky" stuff that's in most things. Will continue to purchase this time after time! " in 21 reviews
  • "VaniCream Moisturizing Lotion is the only lotion I buy for my daughter who suffers from eczema. It was recommended by a pharmacist and her dermatologist. It states it very clear on the package; free of dyes, lanolin, fragrance, masking fragrance, parabens, formaldehyde and other preservatives. My daughter swears by this product and says it works best if you apply after a shower while skin is still wet and let it air dry...keeps her skin moisturized longer than any other product she has tried. VaniCream is an amazing brand...they even have shampoo and conditioner. A++" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this skin cream for what it is and what it isn’t. It it perfect for sensitive and dry skin, protects in the driest environments, and I use it on my face whenever I need extra protection. It doesn’t have any common allergens, which is hard to find in a good body cream. No fragrance, no soy, no lanolin, no nuts, and no dairy. It is worth the price and better than Cetaphil and Aquafor for treating dry sensitive skin. Cetaphil has almond oil, Aquafor has lanolin. I also love the pump, it’s more hygienic, preventing contamination by hand bacteria." in 4 reviews
Nicole M.
New York
Very thick cream recommended by my dermatologist for dry, flaky winter skin. It works great on dry skin. It does take quite a while to absorb, I feel like I'm rubbing it into my legs for minutes on end. And then I have to wait about 10 minutes before I can put my clothes back on. But it is worth the wait because it's the only cream that keeps my skin soft in the winter. The bottle itself is not great. They didn't make the pump long enough because I had to take the top off and there's still a good 2 inches left of the cream in the bottle. So now I have to dip my hands into it. Annoying but again, worth the trouble.
Neshia J.
This cream was recommended by my dermatologist. I recently found out I have eczema and it helps big time. It’s extremely thick yet very moisturizing. It doesn’t have a smell and hasn’t aggravated my skin at all. I purchased from amazon but I’ve seen it in Walmart for a little over $10.
Rosie H.
San Francisco
This cream is amazing for sensitive skin. As a person with dark skin, most "sensitive" lack humectant properties and make me ashy later. This properly moisturizes and will make dark skin look supple. Does not contain many common irritants and moisturizes skin well. I use this all over face and body and it is very soothing and does not break me out. It is also non-greasy and does not leave any tackiness or residue after applying.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
Lexus D.
Middletown, NY
We bought this from Rite Aid for our 10 month old baby. She had a terrible diaper rash that would not go away! A few pumps of this a couple times a day and she is now clear and happy again.
Catherine S.
Mount Juliet, TN
This moisturizer was reccomended by my dermatologist since I have very sensitive, acne prone skin. Hands down, this is the best moisturizer I've ever used. This hasn't irritated my skin or caused me to break out. It's thick and really moisturizes my skin. And the tub lasts forever! I used one tub for almost 7 months. Totally worth the prixe!
Alice R.
Portage
I have rosacea with very dry skin. This has been the only moisturizer that I have come across that will not irritate my skin. I like that there are only 12 ingredients. This lessens the likelihood of becoming sensitized to any one ingredient and then not being able to wear the product anymore. I use the lotion as a moisturizer under makeup and it wears just fine. I always apply a primer over, and then my foundation.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
i was in need of a moisturizer for my sensitive face and this was a perfect solution. during the winter, this helps keep my face moisturized and calms my skin. in the summer i need just a pea sized amount to keep my face from looking too oily. it does have a little greasy feel to it but it’s noncomedogenic which means it doesn’t clog your pores! it’s a little pricey around the cerave price but it’s worth it if you have sensitive skin :)
Diamee X.
Saint Paul
After applying, my skin doesn't dry out like it use to. Doesn't irritated and feels great on my skin. It is thicker but once absorbed into your skin it feels just fine. Highly recommended for everyone with sensitive skin and eczema!
Rilind R.
This product is SO worth the price! If your skin is sensitive or not, this moisturizer is for you! It leaves your skin feeling so moisturized and is perfect for the wintertime. Do not recommend for the summertime though as this product is HEAVY but not greasy, sticky, or gross feeling in any way. t's worth the price and all around an amazing product! Highly recommend.
Laura L.
Lebanon, IN
Has anyone used this for their child exzema?
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a good moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin and eczema?
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this cream have any SPF?
I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this was ok to use on the face?
Carol J.
Is this moisturizer good for post sun dry skin?

Walmart