BY VANICREAM

Dermatologic Formula for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. Ideal for prescription compounding. Vanicream™ skin cream s scientific formula effectively moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. Vanicream™ skin cream provides total dry skin cream; apply it to hands, face, feet, or body and rub in gently. Use it as often as needed. after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun exposure before exposure to wind or cold as a night cream for massage Vanicream™ Skin Cream is safe and effective for all skin types and can be used: at home in the hospital or nursing home at the office or factory on the farm or outdoor jobsite at the gym or recreation center Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is gentle as it is effective and can see more...

• This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! ...1 Answers
  • I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this w...3 Answers
  • Does this cream have any SPF?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this skin cream for what it is and what it isn’t. It it perfect for sensitive and dry skin, protects in the driest environments, and I use it on my face whenever I need extra protection. It doesn’t have any common allergens, which is hard to find in a good body cream. No fragrance, no soy, no lanolin, no nuts, and no dairy. It is worth the price and better than Cetaphil and Aquafor for treating dry sensitive skin. Cetaphil has almond oil, Aquafor has lanolin. I also love the pump, it’s more hygienic, preventing contamination by hand bacteria.
Moriah K.
Helena , MT
This stuff is amazing! Seriously a lifesaver! My son has pretty bad eczema and this stuff works wonders for him! We put it on in the morning and after he gets out of the bath at night. It has helped cut down the amount for flare ups he has and has helped cut down how often we need to use his steroid cream! This cream is amazing and totally worth every penny!
Catherine S.
Nashville, TN
This moisturizer was reccomended by my dermatologist since I have very sensitive, acne prone skin. Hands down, this is the best moisturizer I've ever used. This hasn't irritated my skin or caused me to break out. It's thick and really moisturizes my skin. And the tub lasts forever! I used one tub for almost 7 months. Totally worth the prixe!
SaraAnn C.
Fountain inn, SC
After months of buying countless products for my daughters eczema, this is the only this that worked. The big pump bottle is priced very reasonable and last forever. We are just buying our second pump since June. The only thing I would recommend would be to try and make it less sticky.
Kristina S.
Boston
My baby boy has eczema and this creme helps him the most (we tried tonns of different brend and products). It's great for adults as well. No greasy feel, works right away, lasts for hours. Wish I could give it more stars.
Samantha S.
Eden Prairie, MN
If you eczema, especially on your face it will be gone in days if you use this. I’m really prone to breakouts and I don’t go light handed with this and haven’t broken out at all. My eczema is under control with this.
Jessica R.
I use this lotion on my daughter who struggles with eczema and dry skin in the winter months. This cream works wonders clears the eczema up and keeps her skin moisturized. This product is more on the exspensive end.
Alice R.
Portage
I have rosacea with very dry skin. This has been the only moisturizer that I have come across that will not irritate my skin. I like that there are only 12 ingredients. This lessens the likelihood of becoming sensitized to any one ingredient and then not being able to wear the product anymore. I use the lotion as a moisturizer under makeup and it wears just fine. I always apply a primer over, and then my foundation.
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
Great for really bad skin with eczema. My dermatologist recommended it to me. It's very thick but very fit. Helps clam the itching. Safe for little ones too. I have been using it in my son since about 1.
Kylie B.
This light weight lotion is creamy, soothing, and helps the dry skin we all hate. I have tried other lotions but this is by far the best. You can purchase this at your local Walmart or Target.
Laura L.
Lebanon , IN
Has anyone used this for their child exzema?
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this a good moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin and eczema?
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this cream have any SPF?
I use Vanicream facial cream cleanser and was wondering if this was ok to use on the face?
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the only product that I can use to heal my eczema! Has anyone else had extremely positive outcomes with this product?!