BY VANICREAM

Sensitive Skin Formula: after bathing, showering, or swimming after sun, wind, or cold exposure use as a face, hands, body cream as a night cream for massage A non-greasy, long-lasting moisturizing cream, Vanicream™ Skin Cream is easy to spread, quickly absorbed, non-comedogenic . It moisturizes the skin without exposing it to common chemical irritants found in ordinary skin care products. It is free of dyes, fragrance, masking fragrance, lanolin, formaldehyde or parabens. Vanicream™ Skin Cream protects the skin while it restores and maintains a normal moisture level. It is as gentle as it is effective on even the most delicate skin. ; see more...

Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream
  • "I bought this moisturizer because I have really dry skin and had heard that it's a nice thick moisturizing formula." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this lotion because I've had really bad eczema all of my life, and my dermatologist recommended it to me and I've loved it a lot" in 1 review
  • "It works great with all skin types and I love it." in 1 review
  • "My twin toddlers have very dry skin." in 1 review
Xhana A.
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I got a chemical peel on my face and this was the moisturizer that my aesthetician recommended me. It was a rich hydrating cream which is exactly what I needed. It felt nice on the skin and super gentle. Did not clog up my pores or left me feeling oily or greasy. This is a great product if you are extremely dry or when you get a chemical peel and need to hydrate your skin.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Glendale, AZ
I love how thick this moisturizer is, perfect for evening. I have somewhat sensitive skin, but this product is not scented or anything that causes my skin a reaction. Since I only use it on my face and neck it also lasts a long time, and I will buy it again as soon as it runs out!
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
This is by far one of the single most amazing moisturizers I've used, which is saying something. Let's just say that this is my go-to in the winter when my hands get chapped! 100% would buy again and recommend! xx
Christy C.
Christy C.
Saint Edward, NE
Recommended to me by other mom friends. Works amazing for my sobs eczema, smooth, light, no smell & absorbs easily.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream, 4 oz
Vanicream moisturizing skin cream for sensitive skin. I purchased from Target. It is dermatologist recommended. I love this cream for my face I use it every night after I wash my face. I can have sensitive skin at times, and this did not irritate it at all. It hydrates your skin, and absorbs quickly. It is kind of thick, so I little bit goes a long way. It is free of lanolin, fragrance, parabens and formeldahyde. I love it. My son's pediatrician actually recommended that we try it for my sons eczema on his face. For some reason I hadn't even thought about that but when I got home I looked at the tube and it says that it is accepted by the national eczema association. It has improved the eczema on his face, knees and elbows. Will definitely repurchase.
Sam E.
Sam E.
I developed dry patches and peeling dry skin from a medication I was taking and when my dermatologist said to get this, of course I did. I have been using it everyday now and my skin is back to normal, plus moisture and a healthy skin. It goes on thick and creamy and lightens as it absorbs. Some days I put it on twice. It goes great under make-up, sunscreen, or extra moisturizers. And at a reasonable price!
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
We started using this body cream about 3 weeks ago on my two year old who has chronic hives. It has no scent, no dyes, basically nothing to cause a reaction and it hydrates better than any other body lotion we have used. Most body creams are so thick they don't rub in, this just isn't true with Vanicream. It's creamy and easily applies. Price is a little steep, $15.95 but it seems like it'll last a long time.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Out of all my moisturizers this is one of favorites and it only cost me $7.00. My skin is very sensitive and breaks out with just about any moisturizers except for this one. It hydrates with out being sticky.i use it at night as I find it to be a bit too thick under makeup. This is a must have.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Staunton, VA
Absolutely love this skin cream. It moisturizes without leaving a sticky feeling. Great for sensitive skin (I have dermatographic skin, which means my skin reacts to everything). I apply this cream 2-4 times per day and that's all that's needed.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Midway, GA
Review for: Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream, 1 lb
this product is pretty good. it helps relieve my itchy skin and helps the area heal. kind of pricey for a lotion but in the end worth it. the packaging is durable and clearly labeled. if i ever run out i may possibly repurchase.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Does this leave your skin with a greasy or waxy residue or does it soak in nicely?
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Junction City, OR
Is this cream good to use on the face? I am looking for a good facial moisturizer that is not going to cause me to break out..