BY VANICREAM

New Look! Formulated without dyes, lanolin, fragrance, masking fragrance, parabens, formaldehyde Dermatologists Recommended Vanicream™ Lite Skin Care Lotion is a face, hands and body lotion specially formulated to moisturize dry skin.  Carefully chosen ingredients effectively moisturize the skin without exposing the user to common chemical irritants found in most ordinary lotions.  Formulated without dyes, fragrance and masking fragrance, lanolin, parabens and formaldehyde.  Ideal for use by the entire family. Vanicream™ Lite Skin Care Lotion is non-greasy, long-lasting, easy to apply and quickly absorbed.  For normal and sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Target*
Cari S.
This is a great super sensitive skin lotion. I like to mix it with a scented lotion to soften the scent of sometimes over powering "scented lotions". I did not care for it on my face.
Chrystal H.
Akron, Oh
I have liked this lotion so far. It does not have dyes or fragrances and I like that for my skin.
Colleen M.
Foster, WV
This is the only kind of lotion I can use on my hands. Every other kind breaks me out into a eczema outbreak but this one doesn't. It is very thin tho and doesn't have a smell but it does its purpose as a lotion.
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
I was so used to using the original lotion thats a bit heavier but this is so great for the summer months! It works so well without making my skin oily. I love that it has a pump which is more easier and sanitary to use. I definitely would recommend this especially for those sensitive skin warriors!!!
Katelyn F.
Logan, UT
Used this as a daily moisturizer for awhile. It has an oily consistency and takes a few minutes to soak in. To me it was just another face Lotion. I had no problems with it while having sensitive skin.
Lucia A.
Providence, RI
Pretty much nothing special, does the job expected. it's nice that there's no scent. different from my usual lotion.
Jenna L.
Hyde Park, MA
I keep a small sample of this in my bag for on the go. I get really dry skin near my nostrils and corners of my mouth and this helps immensely.
Alexandria J.
Menasha, WI
I have the worst skin known to human and this helps. It isn't greasy and is light. There is no scent. I can even put it on my face.
Marlee B.
Pierre
I love this lotion! I was always against using facial lotions because my skin is sensitive and I was afraid it would make me oily. It has been a life changer and my skin stays hydrated without having a heavy moisturizer on!
Amanda B.
My dermatologist recommended this for my skin because I kept breaking out, and I have oily/dry combination skin. It's very light and perfect for my face because my face absorbs it quickly and doesn't leave it oily. Also it's lasted a very long time