Vanicream - Cleansing Bar for Sensitive Skin - 3.9 oz. uploaded by Janice Anne C.

BY VANICREAM

Vanicream cleansing bar for sensitive skin is free of dyes, fragrance, masking fragrance, lanolin, parabens, and formaldehyde. A gentle and mild soap-free formula. -ideal for daily use -oil-free -non-comedogenic -gluten-free. see more...

• I thought this was going washing you vagina when needed l...2 Answers
  • I have atopic dermatitis (eczema) which flares up on cont...1 Answers
  • i have very sensitive skin, does this scent smell good? 5 Answers
Vanicream - Cleansing Bar for Sensitive Skin - 3.9 oz.
  • "Love Love Love this product. It is so clean and simple that my face never reacts to it. I had sensitive skin so I also have to use simple products. But this product works the best out of all the ones I've used." in 26 reviews
Isavella R.
San Diego, CA
I use this for my whole body.
It is soft
It helps with the itching of my eczema.
Is alit bit expensive for a soap but is worth it. It is approved by the eczema . I will definitely buy it again
Diamee X.
Saint Paul
I switched from Dove to Vanicream bar soap. It definitely cleans and great for sensitive skin but careful it doesn't last as long as regular soap. Will melt away faster than regular soap. Better for your skin!
April N.
Forest Lake
This is my favorite bar soap for cleaning my body, particularly from stopping acne on my back and chest. I find that when I use it, my body acne clears up quite a bit, without being too overly drying or having a fragrance. I love this bar soap because it is fragrance free and doesn’t trigger acne to form.
Makenna R.
This is the only soap that does not leave my skin dry in the winter! I am the type that always has dry skin, except when I use this soap. It has been a lifesaver and is great at lathering, lasts a long time, and is very soft feeling on the skin. Also works well with a luffa.
Miranda P.
Penn Run, PA
I don’t really have anything bad to say about this product. I was recommended this brand by my dermatologist for my rosacea. While it doesn’t make it better it doesn’t make it worse like most. This is very good for extremely sensitive skin! Highly recommend!
Milena P.
Castle Rock , CO
Amazing!! Can’t live without it, I’ve suffered from horrible body acne and this has saved my life. I will continue to use this product. The packaging is nothing fancy but it works!
Madelyn J.
Great in-shower product. It’s unscented and cleanses well. It’s a pretty good value at around $3/bar and the bar last a good amount of time so it’s worth it. Very effective and gentle at the same time!
Kat G.
Tarzana, CA
I love this soap. When my baby had eczema the pediatrician recommend Dove sensitive skin, which I wasn't too keen on using for a baby. When I started using the Vanicream lotion and saw that it was working for my child I went ahead and bought this soap, which helped a LOT keeping my baby's skin moisturized and didn't feel too harsh to use. I love how it doesn't have any scent on it too. Would recommend this product!
Bethany B.
the product was very good for a cleaning daily i would definitely try to get another way to apply because it was definitely hard to apply a bar of soap to your face and have the bar not get dirty otherwise it cleansed well
April N.
Like most Vanicream products, this are perfect for both sensitive skin and acne prone skin. I tend to get a lot of acne on my chest in the summer time and this always seems to be my best friend. It helps with unclogging the pores and clearing up any acne you might have. It’s also perfect because it is unscented so any acne that you may have, it won’t make it worse.
Leana M.
Lebanon, MO
How long does this bar usually last using it on average twice a day?
lisaa A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have really sensitive skin. Even if you scratch me I turn red. Does this help?
Mollie W.
Longview, TX
Does this product dry out your skin?
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
Is that good for oil skin?
Courtney  W.
i have very sensitive skin, does this scent smell good?

Amazon