Vanicream - Cleansing Bar for Sensitive Skin - 3.9 oz.

Vanicream cleansing bar for sensitive skin is free of dyes, fragrance, masking fragrance, lanolin, parabens, and formaldehyde. A gentle and mild soap-free formula. -ideal for daily use -oil-free -non-comedogenic -gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Carli M.
I use the cleansing bar for both face & body. This product leaves my face dryer than the liquid soap but still refreshing. The soap is very gentle and good for persons with sensitive skin. I will continue to use the VaniCream bar soap.
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
I have severe skin allergies to fragrance, dyes and moisturizers used in most soaps so this was suggested by my dermatologist. Been using it for many years now and my skin has never been so clear! Very thankful to have this in my life!
Marcella C.
I have suffered from eczema my entire life and have used a lot of different products to maintain moisture and repair from flair ups. Went to the dermatologist looking for a gentle product that was also paraben free and my derm recommended this soap and moisturizing cream. My skin is so sensitive that Cetaphil burns my face...this is the only cleanser I can use. I hope they never stop making it!
Tina W.
Mesa, AZ
I have very very sensitive skin. I had my thyroid removed due to cancer. Once I was given the ok to start cleansing the area, this was the recommended brand by the doctor. It caused my skin to feel a bit tight and itchy. I know this was a special case though. If you are highly sensitive, it is worth trying though. It was very gentle.
Diana A.
The pediatrician had recommend this soap for my baby and had gave us lots of samples. It seems that this soap was the only one that we found that worked for her. She has super sensitive skin. When she ran out, I had the hardest time finding it in stores. I ended finding it at target. It's a great soap for sensitive skin.
Stephany D.
Bellflower, CA
I heard so many good things about this product and I was finally able to get it in my hands! This product is very gentle. It leaves my skin fresh and very smooth! I recently break out from all the chocolates I've eaten but this helped me a lot to get my skin back to normal!
Annie C.
Cornelius, NC
This is truly one of the best soaps for your face. I have very sensitive skin and it is so hard to find products that actually work for me. But this is the one product that actually works for me! It's very gentle on the skin but does its job of making your face clean and refreshed. I keep going back to buy more!
Andrea C.
I used to have really bad skin conditions where my skin would get extremely dry and i started to use this in the shower and it would work so good but after i got out of the shower, i also used the cream that went with it, and now my skin conditions gone. My doctor prescribed this to me and i love it.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Esta barra de jabón la súper recomiendo np irrita y siento que es muy generosa con mi piel, la piel queda suave luego de usarla, además siento que limpia muy bien el rostro, su precio esta bastante asequible y su cantidad puede durarte mucho tiempo
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
When you have a sensitive skin, it is so hard to find something that will suit because even if it says mid, sometimes it wasn't enough for your skin. I love this one for the fact that it works for me. I use easily get pimples when I am not careful of why I use but this one, my skin stays clear
Leana M.
Lebanon, MO
How long does this bar usually last using it on average twice a day?
lisaa A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have really sensitive skin. Even if you scratch me I turn red. Does this help?
Mollie W.
Jefferson, TX
Does this product dry out your skin?
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
Is that good for oil skin?
Courtney  W.
i have very sensitive skin, does this scent smell good?