BY VANICREAM

Vanicream Cleansing Bar has been specially developed for people who want to avoid common chemical irritants found in ordinary soaps. This unique formula, enriched with Vanicream Skin Cream, moisturizes while gently cleansing the skin. Your skin will feel clean, fresh and soft without feeling dry or irritated. Ideal for face, hands and body. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have super sensitive skin and this soap doesn't irritate it at all. It barely has a scent and is free from all harsh ingredients but still somehow cleans my skin really really well. I also love that it's in a bar because it makes it really easy to use." in 3 reviews
Margo H.
New York , NY
I did not think a plain bar of soap would do much for my face, but WOW! This is the product that has consistently had the best impact on my skin. When I use it, my skin is clearer and brighter than with any other product, and it’s also reasonably priced!
Catalina D.
Athens, GA
Great facial soap, especially for sensitive or acne-prone skin! My dermatologist recommended this to me, and while it’s a little pricey, it’s well worth it. No harsh chemicals or weird coloring—just a gentle soap to cleanse your face. This switch has made so much difference, I have had a decrease in breakouts for the past several weeks since using this soap! I would definitely suggest trying this out!
Melody F.
This is the only cleansing bar I use. I use it for face & body. It’s amazing. It’s all I have now in every bath & shower! Pricey because I have to special order, but worth it.
Christine J.
Rogers, AR
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
I have severe skin allergies to fragrance, dyes and moisturizers used in most soaps so this was suggested by my dermatologist. Been using it for many years now and my skin has never been so clear! Very thankful to have this in my life!
Amy R.
This was recommended by my dermatologist several years ago and I’m addicted. It gets very sudsy for a bar and leaves my face fresh and clean with NO scents! Perfect for sensitive skin.
member-5dbea
Perfect for sensitive skin! The only thing I dislike is that it is hard to keep bacteria off of a bar of soap.
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
This is very gentle on the skin. I use every day morning and night. I love the feeling it gives me