BY VANGUARD #16 in Tripods

The Espod CX 203AP Aluminum Tripod with PH-23 Pan Head from Vanguard provides a stable and lightweight (3.5 lb) support with a pan/tilt head. The tripod extends to 61" and folds down to 22.6". The pan/tilt head features two panning points. You can use the pan handle which will pan the camera at the base of the head, or you can pan the camera itself on the rotating mounting plate. The pan handle also controls the front-to-back tilt of the head, allowing for simultaneous panning and tilting. The tripod legs have 3 sections that can be quickly adjusted by way of flip locks. An anti-shock ring on the center column helps absorb shock, thereby reducing camera shake, while a bull's eye bubble level ensures accuracy when leveling your camera to the horizon. see more...

Reda A.
My name is reda assndal  love the product very much and I want to do a product review. I have a channel on youtube. I do not review the products. I love polytheism a lot and I live in Morocco in the city of biougra first. We hope to accept this product offer to do the references I would like to follow my product and thank you and I do not review the products of many sites and I am good at you that you will send me the products to do a review and you are the best decoy
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
My name is Hamza Amlouni I love the product very much and I want to do a product review. I have a channel on youtube. I do not review the products. I love polytheism a lot and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman first. We hope to accept this product offer to do the references I would like to follow my product and thank you and I do not review the products of many sites and I am good at you that you will send me the products to do a review and you are the best decoy
abouzzi M.
Biougra, Chtouka ait baha
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you
Brian W.
I have had such a bad run on tripods that I am just thrilled to finally get this one. Just to clarify, I am not a professional photographer or videographer, but I do want my pictures and videos to turn out right. This tripod checked all the boxes for me. First of all, I didn't have to break the bank to buy it. The operation of the head is SUPER smooth. The adjustment controls are all super easy and fingertip sensitive. The pan and tilt yield smooth videos and precise photos. The whole unit is extremely lightweight. At the fully extended height, it is extremely stable. The orange bumper pad protect the head from shock. The leg extension locks are easy to unclip but hold firmly. I really can't say enough good things about this tripod! For the amateur photographer it is some good solid value. Thumbs up to Vanguard for getting it right!
Said S.

Hello I'm here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you With my love and appreciation my name is Said and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews also page on Facebook with more than 6000 flowers .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel. if you care contact me.

José Miguel F.
chihed a.
I only had an approach with the brand vanguard once and it is enough to recommend it. I have not had the opportunity to have this triode model, but, I know it's vanguard, it's quality.I know my readers would love to hear about your items and companyI look forward to hearing from you and working with you!
CARLOS D.
Miami
Un Gran tripode En Todos los aspectos su color su material el tamaño es el tripode que cualquier persona quisiera tener! Un Tripode excelente!!
🍒 amira hashad 🍒 a.
Cairo, Egypt
I'm really need this camera tripod ............... it is so beautiful .............. i wish to get it .....
Janice S.
Is this tripod a good one? Or is there another that is better?
Quero muitooo pra gravar vídeos📹📹