BY VANGUARD #5 in Tripods

The Espod CX 203AP Aluminum Tripod with PH-23 Pan Head from Vanguard provides a stable and lightweight (3.5 lb) support with a pan/tilt head. The tripod extends to 61" and folds down to 22.6". The pan/tilt head features two panning points. You can use the pan handle which will pan the camera at the base of the head, or you can pan the camera itself on the rotating mounting plate. The pan handle also controls the front-to-back tilt of the head, allowing for simultaneous panning and tilting. The tripod legs have 3 sections that can be quickly adjusted by way of flip locks. An anti-shock ring on the center column helps absorb shock, thereby reducing camera shake, while a bull's eye bubble level ensures accuracy when leveling your camera to the horizon. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello,
I must admit that your products are amazing, everytime creativity and special ideas. I wonder if you allow me to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30K active followers, I made already some reviews about some brands and devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Regards.

Email : ousse.souid@gmail.com
abouzzi M.
biougra , bd med 5 libreirie al moustakbal
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you
member-1f403
مرحبا اسمي عدنان. أنا معجب منتجاتك. أريد أن استعرضها على قناتي في مقابل ارسال لي بعض المنتجات لجلب المزيد من أتباع وزيادة المبيعات الخاصة بك. شكرا.
الاسم: عدنان زكري
كونتري: المغرب
المدينة: قصر الكبير
العنوان: هاي ميناكيب دارب عمار n1
الرمز البريدي: 92150
                                                                                                       هاتف: 0607435673
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
My name is Hamza Amlouni I love the product very much and I want to do a product review. I have a channel on youtube. I do not review the products. I love polytheism a lot and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman first. We hope to accept this product offer to do the references I would like to follow my product and thank you and I do not review the products of many sites and I am good at you that you will send me the products to do a review and you are the best decoy
ahmed h.
Great product and high quality I want to get it to explain to my channel on Youtube if it can be sent
This is my information:
My phone : +20 1008233522
ayyoub e.
Boumia
Hello,
My name is AYOub ELhejri and I am the owner .
I am writing to see if you would like to work with me on my channel
I promote all stories via my social media channels
Most of my readers are from differents countries
I specifically would feature your products
I know my readers would love to hear about your items and company
I look forward to hearing from you and working with you!
chihed a.
I only had an approach with the brand vanguard once and it is enough to recommend it. I have not had the opportunity to have this triode model, but, I know it's vanguard, it's quality.I know my readers would love to hear about your items and companyI look forward to hearing from you and working with you!
hamza e.
The product is very impressive and strong and has good featuresI have a technical channel to explain and use a microphone and camera to record audio and video and I review the products and technical explanations
NADJEMEDDINE A.
Bordj bou arreridj

"Hello. I was searching your site until I found this product that I liked so much. Ask me to send this product to me for a review of my channel and my Facebook account and to help you sell it."
🍒 amira hashad 🍒 a.
Cairo , Egypt
I'm really need this camera tripod ............... it is so beautiful .............. i wish to get it .....
Janice S.
Is this tripod a good one? Or is there another that is better?
Quero muitooo pra gravar vídeos📹📹