BY VANDERPUMP PETS

Dimensions: 19Lx 10.5Lx 11H in. Designed for cats or small dogs up to 25 lbs. Made from quilted leatherette. Clutch pocket storage in front. Approved by most airlines. Affordable and luxurious. Choose from available color options. Keep your pet by your side throughout the day with the Vanderpump Pets Graphite Duffle Pet Carrier. This chic handbag was designed by Lisa Vanderpump and features a duffel-style design with a bit of sporty flair. Mesh closures at the top and sides provide plenty of ventilation and a clear view of your pet. This duffle provides ample space for your dog, billfold, and other everyday carry items. This pet carrier was designed from leatherette fabric, making it an animal-friendly choice. Color: Brown. see more...

ANGELA J.
absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .
Jessica K.
A truly wonderful inflection enjoys excellent quality. My dog ​​was very comfortable. The size is good and the color is wonderful