BY VAN NESS PRODUCTS

VNS1036 Features Ideal for clumping litter Easy grip handles Made of high impact plastic Color: Blue Dimensions Size Giant Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 2.5 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 6 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 13.25 Inches Size Large Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 2.25 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 4.88 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 11 Inches see more...

Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
Great liter scoop. Makes cleaning the cat box quick and painless. Scoops clumps well and holds a lot
Katie  r.
Huntsville, TX
Works like it's supposed to so no complaints here! Keeps the litter box nice and clean for the kitty.
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Typical kitty litter scoop. Works well and easy to clean off after use. Had mine for quite a while!
Brianna  P.
Burlington , NC
Great for cleaning up. Can get clogged up a little bit sometimes though because of the creates.
Janette T.
Owen Sound, ON
Bought this when in a pinch and I'm not at all happy with it though others in the house prefer it both are because it's small. I find that I need to scoop several times a day with this one so that the clean litter can strain out without shaking it & causing the clumps to break up...I much prefer the larger Van Ness so I only have to scoop once a day but in an emergency, it will do.
Mairim R.
Brownsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Works like a charm, super cheap! Helps me clean my cat litter box easily! Would recommended to anyone who doesn't want to spend a fortune on a litter scoop!
Anna L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a habit of breaking litter scoopers and I don't know why! But this one has lasted over a year and it scoops well not much falls out the bottom
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Not sure if my cats just have some heavy kitty litter, but this broke on me the second time I used it. I had to change to a metal one.
Lisa B.
Trenton, Ontario
Durable and gets the job done! I have used this for several years and it has held up quite well.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park , AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I use this to clean my cat litter I find it works great to clean my cats mess