BY VAN NESS PRODUCTS

VNS1036 Features Ideal for clumping litter Easy grip handles Made of high impact plastic Color: Blue Dimensions Size Giant Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 2.5 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 6 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 13.25 Inches Size Large Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 2.25 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 4.88 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 11 Inches see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
This little thing cost me $ 0.94 at Walmart, I can honestly say that it work twice as better than the ones I've spent $5.00 on. After 1yr somehow the original one was lost so I went out and bought 2 more.
laura b.
laura b.
Not a fan of scoopers. I'm now a full time bagger. I just use bags and dispose the whole thing. It's just too messy otherwise.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
Best scooper is big but not too big and works great with clumping litter. Other brands handles have broke but. It this one
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
It does exactly what it's meant to do. I have no issues cleaning out the litter box every evening. Affordable.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster
Works like a charm, super cheap! Helps me clean my cat litter box easily! Would recommended to anyone who doesn't want to spend a fortune on a litter scoop!
Paulina Z.
Paulina Z.
Palos Hills, IL
If you own a cat & haven't purchased one of these bad boys, I have no idea what you're doing! These help so much when cleaning out your cats litter, and I can't see myself without one.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
Not a lot to say about a litter scoop but this one is a good price and isn't as flimsy as some other brands.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Macedonia, OH
This is the scoop that I use at home. I've had it for a few years now and I haven't had any problems with it.
Cora B.
Cora B.
Lexington, NC
Very affordable and do not break easy. I have two off them and they're very easy to clean litter does not stick to them much but easy to get off
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Salem, OR
I love this when cleaning my cats litterbox. It is so helpful and easy to use to clean the litterbox.