Van Ness Plastic Molding Van Ness Fresh Nip Organic Catnip uploaded by Raven K.Van Ness Plastic Molding Van Ness Fresh Nip Organic Catnip uploaded by Raven K.

BY VAN NESS PLASTIC MOLDING

Fresh Nip 100% organic dried catnip is perfect for enticing you favorite feline. Naturally stimulating and sure to please even picky pets. see more...

Honey E.
Barnwell, SC
This is my favorite thing to buy my four cats. It mellows out some of them but makes others super hyper. It is very funny to watch and great for them to spend energy and play together
Aly M.
My cats go crazy over this stuff! It isn't too expensive, and it has plenty in it. Some other brands don't interest my cats, but they could smell this catnip as soon as I opened the package.
Diane F.
Montreal
Since I bought this catnip for my finicky cat, there is nothing else for Miss Kayla. the way she licks her toys and rolls over when I give it to her makes my day.
Samantha L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is great! My kitties love it! Not only do they eat it, they really enjoy rolling around in it. Makes them spunky and full of energy!
Kayla  T.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Our cat loves this! She will roll around in it and is in heaven! I bought it off of amazon and got free shipping also
Masi S.
Richmond, KY
My cat lovvvveeesssss this! She goes crazy as soon as I open the bag! It's not too expensive and it's a big bag!
Michele A.
Burlington, MA
My cats loved this product. They literally went crazy. It lasts a long time. not like the other catnips.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats love catnip! This is a really good brand and lasts a while if you store it in the freezer.
Raven K.
Nelson , BC
My kitten loves this catnip and it's also certified organic so it's healthy for her
I find she gets a heap of energy on this catnip then crashes out on my lap after running laps around the house.
Tiana N.
Toronto
This is definitely the cat nip to buy! My cats prefer this brand over any other cat nip brands. The fact that its organic i think brings a more potent scent and my cats enjoy them selves every time.