BY VAN NESS PLASTIC MOLDING

Features: -Track-less litter mat traps litter from cat's paws-Fits Van Ness enclosed pans and most others-Product Type: Litter Mat-Material: Rubber-Commercial Use: No-Recycled Content: No-Eco-Friendly: No-Country of Manufacture: United States. Sp. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
These work okay for litter but, my cats still manage to get litter alm over the floor. They don't have a problem walking on it but, it doesn't make a huge difference in the amount of litter tracked.
Shannon C.
My kitties for some reason are insistent on jumping over the mat when they get out of the litter box so it's not a perfect situation for me but it still catches most of the litter. It makes cleaning up so much easier!
Bryanna P.
Missouri City, TX
This work for my kittens at home less mess for me to clean. Also they tend to sleep on it , so I guess it's a good show !
Holly D.
Stratford, ON
I have 3 cats.. I bought these to put by each litter box. They refused to walk on it. Which meant, they wouldn't use the litter boxes. Waste of money for me.