BY VAN NESS PLASTIC MOLDING

VNS1053: Features: -Cat oat garden kit-Organic oats-Easy to grow and sprouts in days-Helps digestion-Made in United States. see more...

• What is the purpose of this?1 Answers
  • Where can I find this I looked at pet smart didn't find one 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
This is a kitten narcotic. They go NUTZ for it! I give it to this cat lover friend of mine for Christmas every year and any time I'm at her house, the furry thing is either eating/attacking/or sleeping curled around the little container it's in. Weird
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
I just recently got into gardening for myself, and I loved it so much I had to get my cat in on all the fun. this plant needs almost zero maintenance and my cats loves it just as much as I love my tomatoes. totally worth the cash!
Brittany L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I bought this for my cat and it took awhile to grow. After it did grow he absolutely loved it. He would eat some mouthfuls every once in awhile and then he would nap and lick his paws!
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
These are great and a must if you have a cat, especially if you have an indoor cat. This will stop them from trying out house plants that may not be safe.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
It is so funny to watch my two cats use this garden. At first they didn't know what to think of it, but now they use it every day.
Shari D.
Needville, TX
I have two cats and they absolutely love this catnip. It took awhile to grow but one r it did , they are always around it.
Jessica B.
My one cat goes crazy over this stuff!!! It's a very low maintenance process to grow it that anyone can do.
Sarah L.
Cats should be eating grass to aid with digestion. my furbabies greatly enjoy this.
Buffy G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat, Cheddar is gonna love this! He loves plants but we never let him touch them because he attacks them but this one is just for him and hes gonna be so over joyed about that! :)
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I bought this for my cat once and she could of cared less. Ended up dying so I just threw it out. Total waste of money.
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can I find this I looked at pet smart didn't find one
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
What is the purpose of this?