VAN NESS PLASTIC MOLDING CO. INC. Pet Auto Waterer - VAN NESS PLASTIC MOLDING CO. INC.

BY VAN NESS PLASTIC MOLDING

Features: -Made of Plastic. -Spill-less valve technology that ends messy filling. -Clear smoke finished containers for viewing water on hand. -New metallic blue color with handles for easy pick-up. -Provides ample water supply for a large dog or multip. see more...

Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Triangle, VA
This is a perfect water bowl for people who have busy lives! It lets you be at ease to know that your pet will have a constant flow of water for many days! The plastic and the coloring are super durable and do not fade. My cat loves to watch the water flow out and it's super easy to clean. It takes 10 secs to fill up and put together! This is a smart product and I recommend.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Douglasville , Ga
I love this I use these for my cat and it comes in handy when I need to go away for the day or away for a couple of days! My cat loves it and he doesn't over eat but it is where if he gets hungry he can get to his food when he wants or needs it!!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Portage, IN
I love using this for my puppy if in a hurry and get busy you don't have to worry about filling up a bowl the only downfall is with the one I have is it has overflowed once
Mandi S.
Mandi S.
Cleveland, TN
I love this! sometimes we get in a hurry through our day and we don't have to worry if the cats are fed or watered (we also have the feeder). the only downfall to this water bowl is that my cat sees it as a fountain and she likes to play in it. haha.