BY VAN NESS

Van Ness™ Enclosed Cat Litter Pan®.
Econess safe & green.
20% Recycled Content™.
Odor door®.
Use: Van Ness air filters F6 Cat Pan Liners® DL2 & L3.
Liners sold separately.
www.vannesspets.com. see more...

Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think this litterbox is awesome for doing what it needs to do, giving my cats some privacy and keeping the smell somewhat contained. It also isn’t as much of an eyesore in our kitchen and helps keep our 18 month old son out of the litterbox. Have had it for two years and haven’t had any issues with it cracking or falling apart, but the door was rather useless so we ended up taking that off. Overall a great litterbox!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used these for years and all they did was slightly contain the smell and keep the gross from eyesight. When you would go to clean the box out it would about take the top of your head off from the smell. The only reason to buy one of these is if you box has to be in a visible place and you don’t want to see your cats using the bathroom.
Megan L.
Williamstown , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use two of these out of the 5 boxes we have in our house. These are smaller than preferred, they could be larger for larger cats. Heavy use leads to easy breakage. Not expensive which is what lead to purchase.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This litter box does a great job keeping both litter and odors in. However, the lid isn't very secure. One of my cats is a high sprayer so if the box wasn't sealed correctly in back, she would get pee everywhere.
Marlena S.
Bought the large size and it's held up pretty well. The only thing I'm disappointed about is the fact that the lid never stayed on. It's very shabbily made and my cat knocked that thing off within the first month. Also being that it's plastic, over time the cat will scratch into it so you'll see the scratch marks everywhere. That means bacteria will also settle into the scratches so do expect to replace this within a year or 2.
Tara P.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
A very so so product. The door is very impractical and most cats will not use it. If I want them to use it, I have to remove the odor blocking door.
Sarah L.
Kenova, WV
This pan is simple to put together can use with or without the lid it's very roomy and comes in different sizes for your cats