BY VAN NESS

Features: -Angled bottom for continuous food flow. -Made of Plastic and Polypropylene. -Clear smoke finish on container for easy viewing of food on hand. -Hinged top attached to container. -Handles for easy pick-up. -Works with all sizes of dog and cat. see more...

• does this work well if you are gone for a day or two?1 Answers
  • Does food ever get stuck, preventing it from coming out?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to keep the food from getting moldy1 Answers
Denise G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It's nice for my I door cat . I know that when I leave for a few hours I know my cat will have extra food just in case. The price is very good and they also have a water dispenser too .
Morgan G.
Triangle, VA
This is a very nice self feeder! It is light weight and is offered in different colors. I've had this feeder for each cat I had throughout my life. If you're not a fan of self feeding and you focus more on portion control then this works too. Just put your preferred amount in the base of the feeder. The plastic is also very durable and the color is long lasting. I would recommend.
Tina A.
Metairie, LA
This feeder works great for our friendly neighborhood cats we've seemed to adopt over the years. It's very durable and highly recommended if you plan to be out of town for a day or two!!
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We have this feeder and I honestly think it is not good the food doesn't come out right and you have to pull it up I don't really like this one at all!
Beverly P.
Fresno , CA
Easy to use, fill up once and you don't have to worry about putting out more food for a few days. Great if you have to go out of town for a weekend.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
This automatic pet feeder makes my life so much easier and my cats so happy. I love the container space saving shape and how easy it is to read fill
Ashley D.
Owingsville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this for small dogs. Very convenient and the dogs enjoy having this to use. I love it and will always use it
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This comes in handy in our garage feeding our outdoor cat but it gets moldy if not used or eaten in a while.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It does exactly what it's meant to do, although every now and then it seems to get plugged and I have to shake it to get the food to come down. I haven't had the problem with mold that some people have mentioned, although mine is in the basement where it's cool, so maybe that helps.
Karen A.
Fairfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does food ever get stuck, preventing it from coming out?
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
does this work well if you are gone for a day or two?
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does anyone know how to keep the food from getting moldy