Van Leeuwen Ice Cream

by Van Leeuwen

Do you think there's enough to make a milkshake out of this?
Start your review of Van Leeuwen Ice Cream!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Van Leeuwen Ice Cream uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite store bought ice cream. Such a light, unique flavor. Soft and creamy, I'm very much looking forward to trying some of the other flavors!
Tonya A.
Pinole, CA
Van Leeuwen Ice Cream is the best affordable pint of yummy goodness in the grocery store. Short of making the ice cream yourself, this is delicious. The ingredients are pure and simple. Because of that you don’t need to eat the entire pint to feel satisfied. A serving will suffice.
Megan  K.
Rocky Hill, CT
Van Leeuwen Ice Cream uploaded by Megan  K.
Van Leeuwen Ice Cream uploaded by Megan  K.
I honestly don’t see what all the fuss is about. This actually took me several days to eat because I wasn’t a huge fan of the flavor, and normally I’m the biggest pistachio fan around.
Tiffany Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite flavors. It's great if you like Earl Grey tea. The flavor is pretty pronounced and it gets pretty addictive to eat in one sitting. This ice cream is definitely a splurge purchase, but it does go on sale sometimes at Whole Foods.
Rabeea P.
Jersey City, NJ
1,112 reviews
Van Leeuwen Ice Cream uploaded by Rabeea P.
Van Leeuwen Ice Cream uploaded by Rabeea P.
The best ice cream there ever was. I'm from NYC so I used to love going to the Van Leeuwan ice cream shop in Brooklyn. My favorite there was the cashew milk based vegan matcha ice cream but it's limited edition. Since moving it's been hard to find this brand of ice cream in stores aside from Whole foods which was a far drive from where I live. I was so gait to find this in Walmart now. I love the honey cornbread with strawberry flavor. It's so delicious and creamy and just so yummy.
Nancy H.
Calgary, AB
Van Leeuwen Ice Cream uploaded by Nancy H.
Amazing ice cream! The brownie were delicious. The ice cream is creamy and delicious 🤤 I heard this from a friend that it is from New York! I would recommend this!
Aubrey D.
Clifton Park, NY
Van Leeuwen Ice Cream uploaded by Aubrey D.
The ice cream is so rich and smooth. I ate the whole thing in one sitting, twice! The royal wedding flavor is delicate and delicious. The lemon cake pieces in it are not soggy at all, and have a bright citrus flavor. Not sure i really tasted the elderflower frosting it says it has, but then I’m not sure what elderflower tastes like. I also tried the bourbon cherry jubilee, and that one was just as good. The cherry swirl was refreshing, and the ice cream base was just as rich and smooth as the other flavor. If they weren’t so expensive, I’m sure i’d be able to keep eating a whole container each day! Thankfully I don’t have that kind of money to throw around. Totally worth the cost for the occasional treat though.
Jane L.
Brooklyn, NY
Van Leeuwen Ice Cream uploaded by Jane L.
Love their ice creams - they’re so creamy and decadent! Tried them in person and their pints - my favorite flavors are honeycomb, Sicilian pistachio, mint chip, and earl grey. Their seasonal flavors are also really unique. Also love that they have vegan flavors for those who can’t tolerate lactose. It’s rough having sherbet whenever you go to other ice cream spots.
Brittany H.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased the limited edition Planet Earth flavor at Walmart; it was among other flavors such as hot honey, Mac and cheese, and pizza. It has almond flavor, blue spirulina and matcha green tea cake. It's really pretty once you dig in and it tastes really good! It's light and creamy and mostly almond flavors with a little hint of matcha and spirulina (which is like a slightly salty, earthy flavor). Think similar to italian wedding cookie flavor. It was really good! I'll likely pick up a new flavor to try soon!
Rebecca H.
Van Leeuwen is my favorite ice cream of all time. All flavors, but especially pistachio. It’s rich, creamy, and absolutely delicious. If you’re into ice cream and haven’t tried it, you’re definitely missing out! Just go for it :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...