Van Houtte Vanilla Hazelnut Decaf K-Cups, 24-Count, 8.46 Oz uploaded by Mariam R.

BY VAN HOUTTE

It was love at first sight for these two flavours. It's a given that luscious vanilla and grilled hazelnuts are made for each other and nothing will ever come between this irresistible duo. This decaf offers full flavor without the caffeine. 24 Count... see more...

Farrah W.
San Antonio, TX
Having had to switch to solely decaf coffee, I was trying to find one that didn't leave a weird aftertaste in my mouth. This Vanilla Hazelnut coffee is quite rich to where one cup, filled with an equal part of milk, is enough for two people.
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
I LOVE my coffee. This is one of my favorite flavors. You can't tell it's decaffeinated either. It has a great strong Hazelnut rich flavor. It's one of my k cup favorite 's
Samantha F.
I'm not a decaf drinker but it is very flavorful. I will be buying this one again.
Jennifer L.
Ajax, ON
This is my absolute favorite instant brewed coffee! It is sweet and flavorful so I can drink this coffee black without adding sugar or creamer. It tastes delicious and is always a great way to start my day. I buy a box weekly (if that displays how much I love it!)
Josee R.
This has became my every morning coffee, so tasty, smells amazing! Tastes exactly like hazelnut, i do wish that they has bigger bags of these like folgers do with their cans of coffee! Definitely recommend for my mommies ;)
Jessica L.
This is my absolute favourite coffee from Van Houtte. You don't need to add a lot of sugar to make it sweet, and I love my sweet coffees. I'll be drinking this for the rest of my life.
Sara F.
Uxbridge, Ontario
Great tasting coffee whether your drinking decaf or regular. Always a great brand for the k-cups. Hazelnut is not over powering but pleasant enough for just cream.
Allison K.
Middle sackville , NS
Not a huge decafs drinker but I do have it for guests and they really enjoyed it and said it taste great