Van Houtte® Specialty Collection

by Van Houtte

Keurig Canada introduces the Van Houtte® Specialty Collection. Our specialty coffees are prepared in two easy steps, with the convenience of the Keurig® K-Cup® brewing system. A variety of delicious, simple, convenient, easy and quick specialty coffees.

Our collection includes the four most popular flavours of Canadians: Cappuccino, Vanilla Latte, Caramel Macchiato and Mocaccino.

Are these very sweet?
Start your review of Van Houtte® Specialty Collection!
How would you rate this product?
Next to Tim Hortons van houtte is by far my favorite coffee. Honestly it is almost a preference. I was one of the lucky chosen influensters chosen to try these van houtte specialty coffees. Oh my goodness!!! Amazing!! Such a creamy taste with the perfect amount of flavor. Van houtte surely got it right!! Don't second guess yourself..honestly buy this coffee for your Keurig machine and give it a try. You will not be let down!
Edmonton, AB
I received the Van Houtte specialty coffees to try and review. I have to say they are easy to make, no sugar or extra milk to add. I thought it was going to be a pain having 2 steps. But it's easier then getting the milk and sugar and having to froth the milk on your own. Only thing to note is I found I had to stir while it was brewing to get any lumps out.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
The Caramel Macchiato was really good, but very sweet. It's definitely a treat and not something I could tolerate every day. I feel they're a bit pricey (just under $10 on sale at Zehrs), but still cheaper than buying one cup at a time from outside.
Waterloo , ON
The Vanilla Latte is my favorite! I received the Van Houtte Speciality Collection as part of the Keurig 2.0 K 200 campaign and was excited to put the pods to the challenge. I was very pleased, though did find it a little sweet. The powder needs to be REALLY stirred but it was definitely nice to brew a Latte in the comfort of my own home!
Dairy Free
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I love how I can make these awesome speciality coffee from home. I have always been a fan of the Keurig single cup system but this adds a whole new level of drinks. I preferred the vanilla over the coffee as I enjoy sweeter coffees. I would definitely recommend this product to any coffee lovers, so easy and quick, right from home!
Calgary , AB
I am delightfully surprised by how good this at home coffee product tastes like. Usually you can never get that right flavor of Cappuccino or French Vanilla at home but I was quite impressed. I would highly recommend trying this at home, especially when you want to treat yourself and save a few dollars.
Dairy Free
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received this from Influenster for testing. The cappucino flavor is very delicious. My only peeve is that you have to *really* stir that powder for it to dissolve. If not, you will end up drinking some clumps. Not as foamy as my expectations, but nonetheless, it's a delicious treat!
Port Alberni, BC
Creamy and dreamy! The flavor of this is delicious! I find the powder does slightly clump up, but you do not get any grit feeling in your mouth, so it is okay. I have repurchased and it is my top k-cup choice! No need for added milk/cream or sugar!
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Enfield, NS
I'm usually just a regular coffee drinker, nothing fancy. But I wanted to give the #VanHoutteSpecialty drinks a try. I'm glad I did. I liked the Vanilla Latte but I loved the Cappuccino!!! It's a nice treat. I'm definitely going to order some other kinds of drinks for my new Keurig.
Winnipeg, MB
I. Normally not a van houtte van but safeway had them on sale and I had a coupon so I figured ii dttry it. I bought the mocaccino one and was really impressed. Easy to use and didn't need to add anything extra.a little pricey to use as your regular everyday cup of Joe if u drink as much coffee as I do but as a treat...DEFINITELY!!!!!!