Van Houtte French Vanilla Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Desiree S.Van Houtte French Vanilla Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Emily C.

BY KEURIG #45 in K-Cups

This classic coffee is creamy and perfectly balanced, with a delicate vanilla flavor. see more...

• Is this more of a cappuccino or just a regular cup of coffee with...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else love the smell of these things?7 Answers
  • "It's very sweet & you barely have to add any extras to it !" in 1 review
  • "Although i do enjoy this coffee, I wish it came in a dark or even medium roast because it isn't strong at all, like it states, being a light roast." in 1 review
Elli R.
First off, I will say that my husband isn't really into anything vanilla..lol. However, when we tried this a while back he agreed it was good. I personally love this coffee! I would buy it more often, if it weren't for my husband not liking vanilla. Every now & then I do sneak some into the cart when we are out shopping lol.
Kimberlyn D.
Bloomington, IN
Foodie Expert
Sometimes when you purchase a Kc-up, the flavors are not advertised properly and it comes out as plain, black coffee. This K-cup box from Van Houtte is quite the opposite. It smells and tastes like a French vanilla coffee just like I wanted. No need to really add creamer. Absolutely perfect.
Trisha A.
Foodie Expert
Tried this at my cousins house today and I loved how simple it was to make and drink! If I get the Keurig this will definitely be one of my go to coffees although I wish the french Vanilla flavor was a little bit stronger. Definitely recommend it to coffee drinkers!
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite coffee out of the k cups. I buy it on base so I get it for a fairly good price. It is a great flavor. Maybe lacking some vanilla but it's still awesome! I would recommend this to anyone who likes vanilla coffee
Maria H.
Ontario, CA
Foodie Expert
I wish this coffee was made in medium roast for myself, and a dark roast for my husband. We have yet to find a vanilla flavored coffee we like, because they are usually light roast coffees. Taste too watered down for our liking.
Hope B.
Blackville, SC
Foodie Expert
This flavor of vanilla I can't keep in my house. My daughters love it they feel there mugs before leaving for classes at college every morning. They always say they have to have there vanilla kick in the mornings.
Danielle F.
Ashland City, TN
Foodie Expert
I got a sample of this when I bought my Keurig or the K cup holder. I really liked the flavor of the coffee so much I had to go buy more. It pairs very well with vanilla caramel creamer.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Yes! Yes! Yes! This is by far my favorite k-cup! If you like French vannila you will love this! The amount of French vannila flavor is not overwhelming at all. I usually put a sweet cream or French vannila creamer in it but it's great with nothing added!
Alicia K.
My mom drinks this all the time!! It is so great to pair with just the original creamer and a little bit of sugar for something to give you a kick and sweet all that the same time!
Lauren  M.
Lower Burrell, PA
I've been trying out a lot of K-Cups since I got my Keurig. A lot of them have been so-so, but these were one of my favorites. They go especially well with pumpkin spice creamer! The vanilla flavor is not overwhelming or overly sweet.
Gracyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
Does anyone else love the smell of these things?
Stevie M.
Is this more of a cappuccino or just a regular cup of coffee with some flavor?