Van Houtte French Vanilla Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Emily C.Van Houtte French Vanilla Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Desiree S.

BY KEURIG #49 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

This classic coffee is creamy and perfectly balanced, with a delicate vanilla flavor. see more...

• Is this more of a cappuccino or just a regular cup of coffee with...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else love the smell of these things?7 Answers
  • "It's very sweet & you barely have to add any extras to it !" in 1 review
  • "Although i do enjoy this coffee, I wish it came in a dark or even medium roast because it isn't strong at all, like it states, being a light roast." in 1 review
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
This is my favorite coffee out of the k cups. I buy it on base so I get it for a fairly good price. It is a great flavor. Maybe lacking some vanilla but it's still awesome! I would recommend this to anyone who likes vanilla coffee
Elli R.
First off, I will say that my husband isn't really into anything vanilla..lol. However, when we tried this a while back he agreed it was good. I personally love this coffee! I would buy it more often, if it weren't for my husband not liking vanilla. Every now & then I do sneak some into the cart when we are out shopping lol.
Kimberlyn D.
Bloomington, IN
Sometimes when you purchase a Kc-up, the flavors are not advertised properly and it comes out as plain, black coffee. This K-cup box from Van Houtte is quite the opposite. It smells and tastes like a French vanilla coffee just like I wanted. No need to really add creamer. Absolutely perfect.
Mitch J.
Avondale, AZ
I've read some bad press about K-Cups being bad for then environment and more expensive per cup. I don't care. I'm the only coffee drinker in my house - so this is the perfect solution for me. I prefer mildy flavored pods a Flavored pods are a staple in my orders and I enjoy every cup. The coffee is mild to a bit medium and the vanilla is just enough to take the coffee bitterness edge off.
Trisha A.
Tried this at my cousins house today and I loved how simple it was to make and drink! If I get the Keurig this will definitely be one of my go to coffees although I wish the french Vanilla flavor was a little bit stronger. Definitely recommend it to coffee drinkers!
Maria H.
Ontario, CA
I wish this coffee was made in medium roast for myself, and a dark roast for my husband. We have yet to find a vanilla flavored coffee we like, because they are usually light roast coffees. Taste too watered down for our liking.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
My favorite French vanilla coffee! I got this a very long time ago and every time I look for it in Walmart or anywhere I can never find it! So I wish it was more available but it's so amazing! I've ordered it offline like 3 times! Great flavor
Danielle F.
Lafayette , LA
I got a sample of this when I bought my Keurig or the K cup holder. I really liked the flavor of the coffee so much I had to go buy more. It pairs very well with vanilla caramel creamer.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Yes! Yes! Yes! This is by far my favorite k-cup! If you like French vannila you will love this! The amount of French vannila flavor is not overwhelming at all. I usually put a sweet cream or French vannila creamer in it but it's great with nothing added!
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
This is my boyfriend's favorite! However, he likes a little coffee with his creamer LOL! Personally, I don't think these need any additional creamer because of their flavor and overall sweetness but I think a packet or two of sugar is a nice addition.
Gracyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
Does anyone else love the smell of these things?
Stevie M.
Is this more of a cappuccino or just a regular cup of coffee with some flavor?