BeveragesCoffee & TeaVan Houtte
Colombian Medium K-Cup Pod, 30 Count {Imported from Canada}

Van Houtte Colombian Medium K-Cup Pod, 30 Count {Imported from Canada}

by Van Houtte

Keurig also offers a full selection of coffee, hot chocolate, and tea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Van Houtte Colombian Medium K-Cup Pod, 30 Count {Imported from Canada}!
Berneta A.
Squamish , BC
This is an excellent medium roast K cup coffee that isn't too expensive to buy.  I prefer medium roast because the caffeine content is higher and this is a nice mellow coffee that isn't to bold or heavy.  It goes well will a little cream and sugar.  Overall this is a great every day coffee.
Corinda S.
8139 81 ave NW
we love this stuff at home and at work. the flavor is smooth and it's not too dark of a roast. out of all Van Houtte coffee this one is a favorite in my house
Jamie R.
Rutherglen, ON
One of my favourite flavour of coffee! Love their coffee. Van houte is the best ! Smells and taste Amazing!!
Alex E.
Calgary, AB
Tastes amazing and smells amazing! Always the bright part of my otherwise bleak mornings.
Emilee R.
Trenton
Purchased at: Walmart
Van Houtte is my favourite coffee brand. I like it more than Tim Horton's coffee (and for us Canadians, that's huge). I love earthy coffees more than floral/fruity coffees. I just find this brand perfect. 10/10 would but every time. I love the taste and aroma.

Looking for your answer?

Photos and Videos
Van Houtte Colombian Medium K-Cup Pod, 30 Count {Imported from Canada} uploaded by Sabrina R.