Van Houtte Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Coffee, Light Roast, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers 24-Count (Pack of 2)

BY VAN HOUTTE

Van Houtte Chocolate Raspberry Truffle K-Cups, offers rich coffee enhanced with chocolate and juicy raspberry flavors. Features include: -Raspberry chocolate truffle flavor-Medium roast coffee-K-cup for keurig brewers-Please note: 'regular', 'bold' and 'extra bold' refer to the amount of coffee in the K-Cup see more...

• I had the best cup of coffee last year when I visited my ...2 Answers
Kayla K.
Mira Loma, CA
This is good and so convenient as it comes in K-cup form. However, I try to stay away and use reusable cups as they're more environmentally friendly. The flavor on this is good, but not amazing. Definitely enjoyable though.
Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT
This is one of my favorite k- cups. The flavor is wonderful and is nice to have with a sweetened creamer. I highly recommend this flavor.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
I am not really fond of the flavor. If it were dark chocolate maybe it would be better the salty and sweet would go together.
Becca T.
Lepreau, NB
All time hands down favourite flavored coffee! I keep these on hand as my treat. Smell amazing!!
àVanessa K.
Winnipeg, MB
It smells absolutely amazing but the taste is not quite bold enough for my preference
Dena H.
I had the best cup of coffee last year when I visited my sisters church. I remember it was raspberry but not sure if it was with chocolate. I don't know if I would like chocolate coffee in the morning. Does this coffee have more raspberry taste than the chocolate. Recommend?

back