Van Holten's Pickle-In-A-Pouch Jumbo Dill Pickles - 12ct uploaded by Ashley Y.Van Holten's Pickle-In-A-Pouch Jumbo Dill Pickles - 12ct uploaded by Ericka H.

BY VAN HOLTEN'S #8 in Canned Vegetables

Rebecca M.
Houma, LA
Oh my goodness! I craved these while pregnant! Not only are they super delicious the price is great as well. They may not be the healthiest but the flavor is amazing!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
It may sound weird but pickles in a pouch are my favorite food and this is my go to brand and flavor. These are nice and sour and make my taste buds tingle! I love eating this with a coke and I like to eat it in the pouch so that I don't have to actually touch the pickle with my hands.
rhonda l.
lacombe, LA
I love this pickle.. I cant go a day without having a pickle.. My family all tease me about it but I love so much.. And the cool thing is they sell it in the vending machine  at my apartment.. I literally buy one of these everyday. I tell everyone to try this. some do some dont
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I seriously think these pickles are the worst! I love pickles and get tricked everytime by these. I always think I'm going to give them another try and they are horrible everyone. Taste like pure salt. No sour taste from the vinegar even. Just ew
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
Gross! These have a weird plastic flavor, and the pickle consistency is mushy. Almost like the middle caves in. Didn't like these at all, and trust me I can tear up some dills!!
Rebecca M.
Brighton, MA
I took a bite and tasted a weird plastic/chemical taste. I wanted to give it another try but I couldn’t even finish chewing it. Ugh! I was hoping I’d like this too, I love pickles.
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
I go from gas station to gas station searching for these pickles. I like to sneak them into the movies. They are sour, but sometimes that's just what I need is a very sour pickle. If you like sour pickles I would definitely
Recommend.
Jenny H.
La Crosse, WI
My daughter LOVES pickles and when I saw that I can purchase just a single one at a time I was so happy. It has been very beneficial when wanting to get her a quick snack thats not a cookie or something with tons of sugar. It also has left a lot of room in my fridge not having to keep a huge pickle jar on hand.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love these! It's a giant salty pickle in a portable pouch! As someone who gets low sodium this is the easiest way to raise my sodium and blood pressure. It tastes so good I crave these. Not the cheapest but how many giant pickles do you eat a month.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Childhood memories I love these I always will sweet juicy you have kids I would say try it Mimi's so many going to the store and get them me and my cousin died fighting over the last one and splitting it sitting in the sun with a great day
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Are these sour?
Barbie S.
How do these compare with most top brands?