Van Holten's Pickle-In-A-Pouch Jumbo Dill Pickles - 12ct uploaded by Ashley Y.Van Holten's Pickle-In-A-Pouch Jumbo Dill Pickles - 12ct uploaded by Ericka H.

BY VAN HOLTEN'S #11 in Canned Vegetables

Jenny H.
La Crosse, WI
My daughter LOVES pickles and when I saw that I can purchase just a single one at a time I was so happy. It has been very beneficial when wanting to get her a quick snack thats not a cookie or something with tons of sugar. It also has left a lot of room in my fridge not having to keep a huge pickle jar on hand.
I am a big dill pickle fan and love the idea of just being able to eat just one pickle on the go instead having to buy a whole jar...sometimes it can be messy but that don't bother me...I would definitely keep buying these for me aND my kids when they ask for it
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love these! It's a giant salty pickle in a portable pouch! As someone who gets low sodium this is the easiest way to raise my sodium and blood pressure. It tastes so good I crave these. Not the cheapest but how many giant pickles do you eat a month.
Eva S.
Morehead, KY
Love pickles and this is a good one. easy gor on the go but u may spill some juice which is my favorite part..
I really love pickles except this pickle is way to salty barely has any pickle flavor
Rebecca M.
Brighton, MA
I took a bite and tasted a weird plastic/chemical taste. I wanted to give it another try but I couldn’t even finish chewing it. Ugh! I was hoping I’d like this too, I love pickles.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
It may sound weird but pickles in a pouch are my favorite food and this is my go to brand and flavor. These are nice and sour and make my taste buds tingle! I love eating this with a coke and I like to eat it in the pouch so that I don't have to actually touch the pickle with my hands.
rhonda l.
lacombe, LA
I love this pickle.. I cant go a day without having a pickle.. My family all tease me about it but I love so much.. And the cool thing is they sell it in the vending machine  at my apartment.. I literally buy one of these everyday. I tell everyone to try this. some do some dont
Kim F.
I've tried these on multiple occasions when I just want something to go with my lunches that's relatively convenient, however the flavor is really weird. It definitely tastes like preservatives and I personally think it tasted a little plastic-y. However these are super convenient.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I seriously think these pickles are the worst! I love pickles and get tricked everytime by these. I always think I'm going to give them another try and they are horrible everyone. Taste like pure salt. No sour taste from the vinegar even. Just ew
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Foodie Expert
Are these sour?
Barbie S.
Foodie Expert
How do these compare with most top brands?