GroceryPantryVan Holten's
Pickle-In-A-Pouch-Jumbo Dill Pickles (12 in a case)

Van Holten's Pickle-In-A-Pouch-Jumbo Dill Pickles (12 in a case)

by Van Holten's

The legacy began in 1898 when Dutch immigrant J.G. Van Holten's dream of owning his own business became a reality. Van Holten's started as a vinegar distributor in Milwaukee, WI and soon sauerkraut and pickles were added to the product line. In I939,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Van Holten's Pickle-In-A-Pouch-Jumbo Dill Pickles (12 in a case)!
Chakirah K.
Columbus, OH
Van Holten's Pickle-In-A-Pouch-Jumbo Dill Pickles (12 in a case) uploaded by Chakirah K.
These are really good pickles, I usually get these from my local corner store for around $1 and some change. I put Kool-Aid on my pickles which gives flavor and makes it more sour.
Angelica G.
Love love love these Van Holten's Dill Pickles they are the best I have had in a long time. It's a nice little fast snack to have. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that loves Pickles. Great stuff can't wait to try the other flavors.
LaToya D.
My favorite pickle pouch! When craving a pickle I always grab these from 7eleven. They recently changed the packaging. It's ok but I prefer the older one. Great for salty cravings. The juice is so good!
Valery V.
Enterprise , MS
can holtens hearty dill pickle made in the USA is fat free, low-calorie, low-carb, gluten-free it has 370 mg of sodium,30 mg of calcium and10 mg of potassium. My kids love to get these at the ballparks.
Tiffany R.
Pueblo, CO
These are great pickles! I don't even need to add salt, which I usually always add alot! Perfect for on the go snack!
mari /.
Grovetown, GA
Nice and juicy. The juice taste good too. It’s healthy, fat free, low carb and gluten free. Can’t wait to try the other flavors they got if they have any
Mallory T.
Clinton, MS
Oh my gosh I cannot even get started on these pickles! When I was pregnant with my oldest I used to buy these because I work at Walgreens and I would mix it with vanilla ice cream. pickles and ice cream, I know right ! standard pregnancy craving.
Dsherlna  R.
Thibodaux, LA
Van Holten's Pickle-In-A-Pouch-Jumbo Dill Pickles (12 in a case) uploaded by Dsherlna  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Van holten's Dill pickle hearty dill flavor, is a really good, I used to get these a lot its really great to have

Looking for your answer?