Van Holten's Hot Pickle (1 count)

by Van Holten's

How how hot is it on a scale of 1-10?
Is this pickle super hot?
Start your review of Van Holten's Hot Pickle (1 count)!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer B.
Muncie, IN
Van Holten's Hot Pickle (1 count) uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Super hot and spicy but I love them! If you are a pickle fan you would likely love those like me and my family! They are not cheap but it’s nice because they come in their own individual package. Highly recommended!
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
Love is an understatement.  I live for these hot and spicy pickles!  I love to eat it on it's own or paired with chips or crackers.  My favorite pairing is either white cheddar popcorn or anything that's equally hot.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
If I could rate this pickle more than 5 stars I would! I love these hot pickles! It's expensive for one pickle but I do not care. I just enjoy these so very much. If you love pickles and haven't tried these! TRY IT! Yum!!!
Alexis D.
SHREVEPORT, LA
This is a good pickle in my opinion. I've tried other Van Holten pickle products and they were good also. the flavor was awesome. I love hot things and pickles, so they are amazing together. I think it is worth the money and i would recommend it with a good movie !!
Rebecca C.
My favorite pickle! It's definitely HOT too. Always goes great with popcorn and a movie. I can't find in any grocery stores other than Randall's. It's also not sold at all corner stores. It cost about 1.25 for one. If you like the heat you should try this one.
Alexandria M.
Chicago , IL
I used to love these pickles when I was younger but now I can taste so much salt in them for some reason. I just add kool aid
Penny B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love me a good pickle, perfect spiciness and overall crunch of this Hot Mama is amazing. Satisfies that craving I get for a nice dill 🥒.
Natalie G.
Ooo mama!! I love how truly spicy and crunchy this pickle is. Van Holten's did not come to play! The pickle juice is a bit messy but I dont mind
Elizabeth H.
Clinton
Very crisp and very hot!! I love spicy stuff but this is super spicy so beware. Good quality for a cheap price.
Jasmine B.
Lafayette, LA
Middle school days! I always did love these pickles ! They super hot and super good I’m a pickle eater and love these lol I think you can get these for a buck or 2 at the local store .