BY VAN DER HAGEN

Van der hagen shave set includes a hypo-allergenic shave soap with over 10% glycerin & emollient shea, mango & cocoa butters; a handsome monogrammed natural boar shave brush; a specially designed classic monogrammed apothecary mug and a sturdy acrylic combination razor and brush stand made exclusively to fit our brush. . â . â see more...

• This looks SO cool!! I love the vintage wipe! :D1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Adam S.
I got this product very randomly. Didnt give it much thought,i kind of just saw it 2 or 3 times and figured what the heck ill try it. Not gonna lie, i felt a little cool using it my first time. As months passed i kept noticing my face was still super soft and that the soap was lasting super long! It has now been 5 months since i purchased and im so glad i did!!
Pete M.
I was wanting one of these for awhile and my
Wife bought me
This.. I love how it's old fashioned and it's a good price for everything that comes with it. I really like the shave and putting the shaving soap on with the brush.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
My partner recently started wet shaving with safety blades and although he didn't get this kit, he always points out how good a deal it is for what you're getting.
Nate K.
Indianapolis, IN
This shave set is a killer deal. The products are of nice quality while being at a great price. I have seen this brand of products in Target but not any other locations.
Sfo M.
Great set for a beginner. Even if you're not using it to shave often, it is a great addition to any man's bathroom countertop and adds a classy appeal.
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
My husband told me this is a waste, just a novelty item that he used once and then it collected dust in the back of the closet. Waste of money.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Love old fashioned shaving like this. This is a gorgeous set, well crafted and works well.
Luis C.
Newport, RI
Muy buen set mi esposa me lo regalo de cumpeaños y me gusto, es buena calidad y de buen uso. Lo recomiendo
Elisabeth C.