BY VAN DE KAMP'S

Van de Kamp's?? Xtra Large Crunchy Fish Sticks.
100% whole fillets.
30 golden, breaded, cut from whole fillets.
25% bigger fish sticks*.
*25% larger than our other fish sticks.
Enlarged to show quality. see more...

Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
These are really good as long as you follow the directions. I flipped them half way through and they were too soft when I ate them. But if you follow the directions they are nice and crispy. I love that it's high quality fish. It's also just a cut of fish rather than a mix of multiple kinds of fish. So good!
Anumati B.
LOVE these fish sticks. I know they're not super healthy, with the breading and all, but they're quick and easy when I don't feel like making a whole dinner. Once in a while is OK I think. They taste great with some tartar sauce and some veggies.
Ashlee C.
Chicago , IL
I am a huge fan of these fish sticks because they taste great and you get a lot for your buck. I like this brand because they don't get soggy in the oven like some of the off brands that I have tried.
Michelle D.
Jefferson, LA
These are great for a quick dinner especially when you are running late and the kids are hungry. I like how when you bake them they stay crispy and don't get soggy like some of the other brands.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
I like this brands over most. They just get nice and crispy. Also great for putting in tortillas and making a taco or putting on bread for a little sandwich.
Tami P.
I love these because they are filets and not minced fish. They taste good, a nice mild fish and you get a lot of fish for their price at most stores!
Jessica S.
Dunsmuir, CA
These are great to have on hand for hungry toddlers Or even a simple dinner night. They cook up fairly quickly and they're crispy and delicious.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
My son (a very picky eater) cannot get enough of these fish sticks! They are the perfect size and always come out of the oven super crunchy.
Megan  M.
Claremont
Fish sticks are always so good. I especially like to pair it with Mac and cheese. Makes the perfect meal.
Analy M.
Aurora, IL
I remember whn I would eat these as a kid, they're so delicious really wanting some right now !
Erika M.