Van Cleef & Arpels Women Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz

by Van Cleef & Arpels

This fragrance was created by the house of Van Cleef & Arpels with perfumer Feisthauer and released in 2009 as part of Collection Extraordinaire. It is a gentle powdery floral mixture for women. This feminine blend of notes is so romantic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Van Cleef & Arpels Women Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz!
Amira E.
Ottawa, ON
Oud scent, very strong, woody. If you love this combination I recommend it as I do love it.. but I think its for winter use only..
madiha K.
Ive used this product and its quite good i love it scent and it is really fresh i probably recommend u yo use it onve
Samantha G.
NewYorkNY
This fragrance has a more mature, dense smell but with a light, springy air to it. I love the packaging and the scent
Gabriella F.
Palm Harbor, FL
I found this perfume when I was in Lebanon, it reminded me of my moms pound cake. I purchased it immediately. It has this warm vanilla musk scent. It's not super sweet and not super musky. This has been my go to perfume for the past 5 years. I'm obsessed with it!!
Vlada H.
St.Petersburg
This is my all time favorite. Sophisticated , yet fresh and sexy. I love it. Lasts a long time. Great for daytime and as a night scent too. Highly recommend. High quality parfum. I love the packaging and the feel of the bottle.
Juju K.
Precious oud has a sculpted glass and is heavy and luxurious, topped with a black lacquered cap and a stamped hanging tag. Classy and elegant ! Oud scents rich and luxurious scents that are long lasting and linger for hours and hours on this skin. I love this perfume if i could ton of these i would !
Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
Van Cleef & Arpels Women Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz uploaded by Erica P.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I usually avoid the perume counters at department stores, but happened to walk by and was handed a sample that i out in my pocket. When i got home I discovered the sample card and Loved the scent so much that I ended up buying the bottle! It is a warm scent that is long lasting.

Looking for your answer?