Van Camp's Pork and Beans uploaded by Saby O.Van Camp's Pork and Beans uploaded by Miranda S.Van Camp's Pork and Beans uploaded by Miranda S.

BY VAN CAMPS

Van Camp's® Pork and Beans in Tomato Sauce.
Satisfying families since 1861.
High in fiber.
98% fat free.
Cholesterol free. see more...

• How long have you been eating these baked beans?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Heidi M.
Bremerton, WA
These are a must have in any pantry.  They taste good on their own hot or cold.  They are easy to heat up and eat in just minutes.  The flavor is good on its own but you can easily add your own secret ingredients to change things up a bit.  Mustard,barbecue sauce
Miranda S.
Mix this with sliced hot dogs and you got a meal. This is a very cheap meal that is easy to make. Perfect for college students on a budget, it's a great flavor in my opinion and I buy this all the time to cook dinner when I'm in a rush.
Paulette K.
I have eaten these all my life. The last 6 small sized cans have been gross...so bad I have thrown them away before they made me sick. The sauce was pale, the taste was bland, unfavorable and downright disgusting with a horrible after taste. I do not know if the company has changed the recipe or is trying to save money but I will NEVER buy again...sad.
Emily G.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I love Van Camps and they are always my go-to item when grocery shopping for a camping trip or cookout. Plus they have a lot of varieties now, so you don't always have to eat the same thing every time.
Valerie B.
I've tried other cans of pork and beans, but this one is by far the best. It's 98% fat free, but tastes so great! It is my go to for parties or camping.
LaToya F.
Stafford, TX
My favorite to add ground beef, onions, bell pepper, brown sugar, BBQ sauce, honey, & jalapeño peppers...bake in oven. Great for any outside function
Saby O.
Honolulu, HI
Van Camps "Pork and Beans ," are so so so so good , it's a MUST HAVE side item , it's not overly sweet , it's just right , I do recommend
hannah n.
Belcher, KY
perfect for a cookout or whatever you desire. i buy this product everytime i buy canned food. will for sure buy again. great taste!
Jessica W.
Johnson City, TN
I do like these baked beans. They are priced between Busch's Baked Beans and the store brand so they also have that going for them!
Jacqueline A.
Van Camps never disapoint with their products. These beans are delicous, they have a sort of a smoky flavor.
Jessica W.
Johnson City, TN
How long have you been eating these baked beans?