Van Camp's Pork and Beans uploaded by Saby O.Van Camp's Pork and Beans uploaded by Miranda S.Van Camp's Pork and Beans uploaded by Miranda S.

BY VAN CAMPS

Van Camp's® Pork and Beans in Tomato Sauce.
Satisfying families since 1861.
High in fiber.
98% fat free.
Cholesterol free. see more...

• How long have you been eating these baked beans?2 Answers
George M.
The Quality and the uniformity of Van Camp pork and beans is no longer Dependable! The last several cans I have purchased at different stores have all been different and BAD!. Some are thick sauce, some are nearly water, and all fail to meet the standard set by Stokleys, before they sold the brand!!!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
The beans have been consistent throughout the 20+ years I've been eating them.  They are good but not stellar and they're perfect for those who want a quick meal.  I buy them occasionally at my local grocery store when they go on sale and I would recommend these.
Paulette K.
I have eaten these all my life. The last 6 small sized cans have been gross...so bad I have thrown them away before they made me sick. The sauce was pale, the taste was bland, unfavorable and downright disgusting with a horrible after taste. I do not know if the company has changed the recipe or is trying to save money but I will NEVER buy again...sad.
Miranda S.
Mix this with sliced hot dogs and you got a meal. This is a very cheap meal that is easy to make. Perfect for college students on a budget, it's a great flavor in my opinion and I buy this all the time to cook dinner when I'm in a rush.
Heidi M.
Bremerton, WA
These are a must have in any pantry.  They taste good on their own hot or cold.  They are easy to heat up and eat in just minutes.  The flavor is good on its own but you can easily add your own secret ingredients to change things up a bit.  Mustard,barbecue sauce
Emily G.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I love Van Camps and they are always my go-to item when grocery shopping for a camping trip or cookout. Plus they have a lot of varieties now, so you don't always have to eat the same thing every time.
Valerie B.
I've tried other cans of pork and beans, but this one is by far the best. It's 98% fat free, but tastes so great! It is my go to for parties or camping.
LaToya F.
Stafford, TX
My favorite to add ground beef, onions, bell pepper, brown sugar, BBQ sauce, honey, & jalapeño peppers...bake in oven. Great for any outside function
Saby O.
Mckinney, TX
Van Camps "Pork and Beans ," are so so so so good , it's a MUST HAVE side item , it's not overly sweet , it's just right , I do recommend
SALLY M.
We use this as a dip just put a tablespoon of butter into a can and heat it up great with kettle chips never had it other than that way
Jessica W.
Johnson City, TN
How long have you been eating these baked beans?