Van Camp's Hickory & Bacon Baked Beans

With bacon, brown sugar & natural hickory flavor. Satisfying families since 1861. Van Camp's has long been a brand you can trust to bring the comfort of traditional, home-cooked flavor to your family's meals. Our baked beans are slow-cooked with care to bring you homemade-tasting family favorites you can feel proud to put on the table. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
Had our 1st spring BBQ and we brought this and at the end of the BBQ there was no last overs aww the test of spring and summer
Tryntje K.
Binghamton, NY
This is a staple for all of our BBQ's. easy to heat and very flavorful. Excellent brand of beans!
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
So amazing I can add BBQ sauce to the beans. I can make a side dish or a main dish. So amazing beans.
Brittney  S.
Yum yum yummy!! These are perfect for grill outs !! My kids love these! Doesn't take too long to heat up and serve.
Minda T.
Billerica, Ma
Yes ! Very good I love it so flavorful and love adding hot dog bite sized . It's so delicious!
LN F.
These are really good and flavorful. I usually eat these when I have grilled some hotdogs