Van Camp's Barbeque Beanee Weenees

Beans with sliced hot dogs made with chicken and beef in barbeque sauce with natural smoke flavor added see more...

Anndria T.
It has been a long standing family tradition to get van camp's beanee weenees to take on every mountain trip we go on. We eat them cold right out of the can while overlooking the blue ridge mountains in NC. There is just nothing like it. Will purchase again for sure.
Kaitlyn S.
Acworth, GA
Omg I am in love with beenie weenies!! I can just open them and eat them right out of the can! You can bring them anywhere with you and they don't even have to be cooked or warmed up for you to enjoy them!!
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
My family and I enjoy camping once a year and we like to pack light and choose inexpensive foods to eat while we're out in the woods. I love that these are fully cooked and you can just eat them right out of the can. If you want them warm, you can place them in a pot and cook them directly over the fire. Roast a couple of hot dogs and you have a full meal!
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I could come home everyday from school when I was younger and just chow down on these there so good. Honestly I'll say though there are certain kinds that doesn't taste like the original so everyone be aware of what the can says.
Ebony S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Ik my family members used to eat this all the time as children they were in love with these beens! Ate them every day!
Claire R.
Tucson, AZ
So gross. Who eats this? We give it to the dogs if we ever get it. 😂 please don't ever eat it
Sarah G.
How do these taste? Are they worth buying?