Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Van Beek Natural Science 085375 Diagel Equine 30ml

Van Beek Natural Science 085375 Diagel Equine 30ml

BY VAN BEEK NATURAL SCIENCE

Product Description

This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription. A Veterinarian's "first choice" for Bacterial Diarrhea Indications: Dietary changes (grain overload) Secondary Stress Foal Stress Nondescript diarrhea A one-time dosage should firm stools within 24 hours. Primary Use: DiaGel is an orally administered product which may aid in controlling bacterial diarrhea. DiaGel eliminates bacteria such as E. coli and Salmonella which occur naturally in the GI tract. Secondary Use: DiaGel may be used in conjunction with fluid therapy, endotoxin therapy, or antibiotics to treat secondary infections associated with other causes of diarrhea. Pre-Stress Use: DiaGel may be administered 2 hours prior to stress induced events (racing, showing, trailering, stabling, or foaling) to help reduce the incidence of diarrhea. DiaGel is unique in the way it works. It is an all-natural product that eliminates bacteria on contract. The active ingredients in DiaGel are thymol and carvacrol, natural substances derived fro the oregano plant. These ingredients act specifically against bacterial cells without any toxicity to the host. These is a three step mode of action: Penetration through cell membrane The active ingredients cause a leakage of intracellular substances altering the permeability of the cell membrane. Inhibition of Albumin Synthesis The active ingredients also disrupt the process of cell breathing in the mitochondria in aeorbic organisms to suffocate the microorganism. Metabolism and Excretion A major part of the active ingredients is absorbed in the intestines. 90% of the absorbed ingredients or its partially metabolized products is excreted through the kidneys leaving the body as urine/water. The remaining 10% is excreted through the lungs in the form of CO2. DiaGel can be used in conjunction with other anti-diarrhea products. When trying to control diarrhea, use DiaGel first and wait 6-8 hours before administering other products. DiaGel Diarrhea Control Gel: Is very effective for controlling environmental diarrhea in the GI tract caused by dietary changes (grain overload), foal stress, secondary stress, and nondescript diarrhea. Is a great product to use for foal heat diarrhea. Is a good choice for secondary infections associated with other causes of diarrhea. It will not interfere with other treatment options, both parenteral and oral. Is an effective and natural alternative. Features & Benefits: A one-time administration may firm stools in 24 hours Eliminates bacteria Rapid mode of action May be administered to horses of all ages May be used for pre-stress Packaging: Accu-Administration ring for easy dispensing Syringes are individually packed in sealed peel-and-pull pouches Product is packaged 6 pouches per carton Carton has a perforated tear-out end for easy dispensing see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Van Beek Natural Science 085375 Diagel Equine 30ml
Van Beek Natural Science 085375 Diagel Equine 30ml
Reviews (0)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Van Beek Natural Science 085375 Diagel Equine 30ml!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

Sign up to join our community!