BY NONE

The sexy and supernatural cast of "The Vampire Diaries" are back in a compelling 5-disc 22 episode Season Three. As Stefan succumbs to Klaus, Damon and Elena wrestle with the guilt of their growing bond while they work together to bring Stefan back from the edge. And when Mikael the Original vampire hunter, Esther the Original witch and their children arise from their caskets to resolve a 1,000 year-old power struggle, Mystic Falls becomes a battleground for World War Vampire, with Elena caught dead center between them - and, as always, between Damon and Stefan. Episodes include: "The Return", "Brave New World", "Bad Moon Rising", "Memory Lane", "Kill or Be Killed", "Plan B", "Masquerade", "Rose", "Katerina", "The Sacrifice", "By the Light of the Moon", "The Descent", "Daddy Issues", "Crying Wolf", "The Dinner Party", "House Guest", "Know Thy Enemy", "The Last Dance", "Klaus", "The Last Day", "The Sun Also Rises", "As I Lay Dying. "Stefan's Descent into Darkness" - Follow Stefan's journey from good to evil and back, "The Original Vampires: The Beginning" - Trace the timeline, the family tree and the mythological roots of these centuries-old creatures, "Second Bite" - Gag Reel, Unaired Scenes, Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish, "The Producer's Pages" - Go deep into the creative process behind this addictive series with "The Writer's Pack", "The Producer's Spells" and "Sound FX", Score and Suspense", "Favorite Scenes" - The series' most heart-stopping moments. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Erie , PA
The finally had me in tears! I really did like this show, they repeated a few story lines but over all it was good. Towards the end I wanted to play a drinking game with how many times they said "Elena." I hope there is a spin off. It seemed like that may have left room for one.
Jessica A.
I love this show! Elena is probably my least fave character, but the guys make it totally worth it. It's a little rough in some parts, but over all it's great.
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White castle, LA
It seems like it was only yesterday that i started watching Vampires diaries another of my favorite shows with great actor's being cancelledūüė≠ūüė≠
Emily S.
Emily S.
Eeekkk! Obsessed with this show! Trying to catch up so i can watch the new season on tv. love it
Jesse W.
Jesse W.
Amazing season! You wouldn't be a true fan if you didn't have this one. It's kind of heartbreaking at times but also really damn exciting and full of hot people. What's not to love?
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
Love love love this show. This was a great season but aren't they all? I bought the box set as soon as it came out. I highly recommend watching this show from start to finish!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
This is a great season with a great ending. If you are a fan of the show you need to see this one. Love rewatching old seasons!
Tomi Y.
Tomi Y.
Omg this entire series was my life for almost 8 years !!! I live the tv show it's my all time favorite show to watch & I never get sick of it I love all the characters & I love how the story is she is stuck between Stephen & Damon ‚ô° this whole series omg perfect it's so sad to see it go I will miss it
Hamilton , Ontario
I love the vampire diaries ! You will easily fall in love with all the Characters. Damon is my favourite! I love everything vampire related!
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, ON
UGH this is my all time favourite tv show! It kept me up numerous nights, cuz I couldn't turn it off it was that good! I wish it never ended!
Hamilton , Ontario
Anyone else think Damon is the best character?
Jessica A.
Who thinks that they should get rid of the witches?