Vamousse Lice Treatment Easy Mousse Application, 6 fl oz

by Vamousse

Kills 100% Lice Eggs in 15 Minutes! Easy Mousse Application 2 Kills Super Lice 3 Non-Toxic Pesticide Free 4 Safe for Kids 5 Includes a Professional Steel Comb Here s how it works: Apply mousse to hair. Work mousse into hair. Observe dead lice. Questions?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vamousse Lice Treatment Easy Mousse Application, 6 fl oz!
Vamousse Lice Treatment Easy Mousse Application, 6 fl oz uploaded by Dayami H.
I was recommended this lice killer by my daughters school nurse and she was recommended it by a father who's daughter has very long hair. I included a picture of both my daughters hair for reference. I realized my youngest daughter had lice and check them both and they were both infested!! it was horrible!!! I went out to buy this to Walmart, it was very very affordable compared to other well-known brands, about $20. I thought I would have to use two bottles for each child but one bottle actually was enough for the entire head and length of hair. I was amazed, it worked very good, after just one application nits and grown lice were gone! Yes! Hopefully I will not have to use this ever again but if I do I know this will be the one reach for! Highly highly recommend this even in the most severe cases! -mother of 2 girls with knee-length hair :)
Hesperia, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
The best out there recommended by school nurse a lil more pricey but if u look at different stores u can find at $10 so stock up but regular notice I think is $18
Ended up with another infestation and saw this on the shelf. Figured why not give this a shot. It has much more product than it seems like. I was able to cover the hair of 3 heads in the household AND do it again and there is still product leftover that can be put up just in case. Really easy to use, coats hair quickly and actually works. I don't recommend the comb however. I would suggest buying a separate one. Overall, recommend this is needed.