Valve Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) uploaded by Jessica T.

BY VALVE CORPORATION #6 in Xbox Games

Down in the bayou of louisiana, all hell has broken loose in this second entry of the multiplayer zombie-fest. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Overall a great game to play, especially with friends where you can cooperate and really put some pwnage on the zombies!" in 5 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorite zombie games I love playing this game it has amazing graphics and the overall story is cool. " in 5 reviews
Kayla E.
Grand Rapids, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Being in love with the first, of course I had to try the second! The gameplay is the same as the first, we just see new special infected, a few new weapons and new characters and chapters. They did release a few download content for the games for awhile until they stopped. I would have looked forward to a 3rd. These games are fun and easy for both beginners and advanced players
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is a really fun game to play. Very easy, the graphics weren’t wonderful on it. There is a lot of room for improvement in that department. My favorite feature was the multiplayer. I would recommend this game to other gamers.
Randielynn T.
Edinburg, TX
I remember playing this when it first came out. Hearing that itos still number 1 out there is just so awesome. I know it's a great game. And although I haven't played it in years I know it continues to be #1
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
Set in the zombie apocalypse, Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) is the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning Left 4 Dead, the #1 co-operative game of 2008. This co-operative action horror FPS takes you and your friends through the cities, swamps and cemeteries of the Deep South, from Savannah to New Orleans across five expansive campaigns. You'll play as one of four survivors armed with a wide and devastating array of classic and upgraded weapons. In addition to firearms, you'll also get a chance to take out some aggression on infected with a variety of carnage-creating melee weapons, from chainsaws to axes and even the deadly frying pan. You'll be putting these weapons to the test against (or playing as in Versus) three horrific and formidable Special Infected. You'll also encounter five "uncommon" common infected, including the terrifying Mudmen. Helping to take L4D's frantic, action-packed gameplay to the next level is AI Director 2.0. This improved Director has the ability to procedurally change the weather you'll fight through and the pathways you'll take, in addition to tailoring the enemy population, effects, and sounds to match your performance. L4D2 promises a satisfying and uniquely challenging experience every time the game is played, custom-fitted to your style of play.
Jordan M.
Niles, MI
One of my all-time favorite zombie games, hands down. This game brings you a game that doesn't weigh you down with a complex and hard to follow story. In fact, other than character voices and lines, the setting is pretty much all you get for storytelling. Nonetheless, I think this is all too rare these days and greatly contributes to this game's success.
You have a choice of playing one of four different charscter, who are much more fun and responsive than the original L4D. One of my favorite aspects of this game is the couch cooperative player that has also grown to become more rare in the current gaming age.
Left 4 Dead 2 implements melee weapons, which were not available in the original game. So instead of just your usual shotgun, machine gun options you also can pick up anything from guitars and frying pans to fire axes and ninja swords! This brings a very flexible and off the cuff feel to this game that fits the new locales. All in all, this game has very high replay value.
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
Love Dad was so good I just loved but the graphics were kind of Slam but yeah left it was good because I just love that you can just take on all those bosses I like the airplane part where you're on the back of the airplane and stuff yeah I was pretty good here
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I can't even think about how many hours I spent playing this game. It's a fairly simple concept: get from point A to point B with your team during a zombie apocalypse. Every campaign is fun, and I loved the addition of melee weapons (the chainsaw, specifically!). I also love the multiplayer modes. Versus will always be my favorite, though. 4 players are survivors and 4 people are special infected zombie who try to stop the other team from getting through the map. I got my brother into this game when it first came out, and we always play it when were together!
Andrew P.
Bakersfield, CA
The game is just amazing and awesome like its just like omg man iv'e been playing this game since Christmas 2009.And my friends play with me online 2 or 3 times a week because it it highly fun and repayable i specially play scavenge lobby's about 12 to 30 a week.I play single player most of the time to sharpen my skills on the game.And specially survival man i mod those lobby's like fire man i don't want to get up where i am playing this game i could litterer'y play it for a full day.FOR ALL THE BEST GAME OF 2009 TO BE EXACT.
M D.
Hammond, LA
There is no better feeling then having your friends and yourself set up the perfect trap and wiping out the remaining human survivors. This game throws you into a post apocalyptic world where you are being overwhelmed by zombies. And you guessed it, you need to find your way out. It added a twist in the multiplayer, giving players the ability to play as the human trying to get out or the zombies doing everything they can to kill them humans. Definitely worth a play if you have not yet.
Abby S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I'm a big fan of Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2. They are super unique and fun. I love the multiplayer mode, but singler player is where the games really shine. Left 4 Dead 2 is the same formula, with new added zombie types. The new zombies are really fun to play and play around. One rushes you and makes the experience very intense! The characters aren't as fun as the originals, imho. Re-playability is great and I love that I can play with my friends, too.
Andrew B.
Indianapolis, IN
Did you play L4D1? How does it compare to L4D2?
Page S.
Richlands, NC
Is this worth buying?
Eddie A.
San Diego, CA
How does left 4 dead compare with left 4 dead 2 ?
Ashly G.
I want this game is this zombies game?
Jade B.